Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cranfield United fc new website

Well

. Had a good chat with stu I really looking forward to working with him

Ive been talking to players all season and have got at least 12 new faces coming down should be much better this season will be interesting !

I hope you manage to pull off the sort of coup Craig Connell somehow did by signing Stuart Reynolds

Keep your slagging rhodes off to another topic

What are you talking about, I'm not slagging off Cranfield United. So how much money was Stuart Reynolds on at Crawley Road when he was there out of interest.

• 4 weeks later...

I note from Cranfield United's new, all singing all dancing, website that the draws have been made for the Hinchingbrooke Cup and North Bedfordshire Charity Cup:

http://www.cranfieldunitedfc.co.uk/index_files/Page603.htm

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Coming back to the topic of this thread if I may, I have been quite impressed with the Cranfield website since it was ‘revolutionised’, it serves its purpose well and is easy to navigate around and find information unlike some Club’s in the SSML which will remain nameless:

http://www.cranfieldunitedfc.co.uk/

Coming back to the topic of this thread if I may, I have been quite impressed with the Cranfield website since it was ‘revolutionised’, it serves its purpose well and is easy to navigate around and find information unlike some Club’s in the SSML which will remain nameless:

http://www.cranfieldunitedfc.co.uk/

Oh, go on.....name and shame

Well as a starter for ten I know members have been raving about it but I can't see what all the fuss is about with Hertford Town's site. Also when logging onto Welwyn Garden City's site it says 'unfortunatelyyou need to close your web browser and go back to the site after you restart your web browser so most people won't bother.

I think Hertfords website is very good, certainly better than ours.

Edited by NeutralFan