Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PRESS CONFERENCE

DERBY

Derby, thanks for the enquiry - no it's a Press conference open to invited members of the press only; however once Keith and Jim have had the opportunity to make a little progress we will have an open meeting at which fans will be able to have an exclusive opportunity to talk to the new Management Team.

I just felt if we give them a couple of weeks they'll have something more to say than just, 'hello!'

It would be great for example to have a report on new signings and so on...

We'll get back to you soon with a date for the open meeting!

Just as a little aside,are supporters/founder members invited to attend the press confernce tomorrow evening

Thanks Kevin

Totally understand,just inquisitive about our new signing that is due to be announced,will have to wait until published won't we.

I am surprised there hasn't been any speculation on here about it

Thanks Kevin

Totally understand,just inquisitive about our new signing that is due to be announced,will have to wait until published won't we.

My guess is Rob Bullivant, the slough fans didnt seem to take to him. However, It could be Chuck Agodusi and Nesbith. They fired Windsor to promotion once before and can do it again

Thanks Kevin

My tip is Scotty the Stag followed by maybe...........................Michael Chennels (although I am probably hoping a bit much here)!

It won't be David Pearce,he has signed a contract with Hemel Hempstead,Jake may be a possibility,I saw him toward the end of the season & he wasn't happy where he was

It will be Rob Bullivant as i said 2 weeks ago!! It wont be Dave Pearce as according to the Hemel website he's signed on for them next season!