Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is the Biggest Irritant on This forum?

POLL TIME  

32 members have voted

1. 1. So whose posts makes you cringe the most on FF? Whose constant unfunny and tedious banter reflects worst for the clubs that they are involved with? Who persecutes others the most? While simultaneously turning a blind eye to his own shortcomings?

• Rhodes
    • Ref Off Ref

Think tho you may have your wires crossed...never called anyone a paedo, rarely swear on here coz it gets censored, and can't recall mentioning an individuals family member in haste.

Toilet seats, George Michael, you're spot on....keep trying though, don't let people say you're a quitter now...oh and the old haha just to finish

<br />Ref Off Ref - Aren't you working today, you're not usually on here at this time, maybe you've got the day off to go and see the new Harry Potter film later<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Correct Rhodes....a rare day off today, back in tomorrow though, so no pre-season friendlies for me

Point to make clear please DiK, it was Mr Angry who went down the paedo remark route - it was addressed and accepted at the time from my recollection - quite wrong to accuse RoR of the slur.

I haven't bothered voting. not sure I will or that many others would, bit pathetic really isn't it? All a bit playground and my gangs bigger than yours (more like my gangs got more sign ins maybe..)

Makes this forum more of a mockery than usual although for the record I do find both Cliffy and RoR good value for money and would miss them dearly!!

Point to make clear please DiK, it was Mr Angry who went down the paedo remark route - it was addressed and accepted at the time from my recollection - quite wrong to accuse RoR of the slur.

I haven't bothered voting. not sure I will or that many others would, bit pathetic really isn't it? All a bit playground and my gangs bigger than yours (more like my gangs got more sign ins maybe..)

Makes this forum more of a mockery than usual although for the record I do find both Cliffy and RoR good value for money and would miss them dearly!!

From the man who spent 2 years squabbling with Rhodes. :smilewinkgrin: Brilliant.

Rhodes... I voted for RoR.

TDiK, love the interview post... spot on (Except Paedo bit of course)

From the man who spent 2 years squabbling with Rhodes. :smilewinkgrin: Brilliant.

Takes two to tango Queef but only one to have his tongue so far up someone's ar$e.

Good of you to apologise for slurring someone so unnecessarily.

Carry on with your playground tiff.

Rhodes... I voted for RoR.

TDiK, love the interview post... spot on (Except Paedo bit of course)

Love the banter surrounding this as it is just fun....and I want to win, trust me, but I think as Loose said, Doog Is King needs to be very careful as to the content of some things he posts, he needs to be 100% spot on.

If you tell porkies just to build your ego then not a good path to take, when it gets personal then we are talking a different language, and I am sure Doog Is King knows exactly where I am coming from.

I agree 100%, without Cliff on here this forum would be dead, oh yes I have a dig at him but he is a very clever bloke and gives as good as he gets.

The only issue I have is when he mocked my lad's injuries, nothing more, nothing less, but I am sure in hindsight he'd be man enough to say maybe he went a little too far, in his eyes it was a joke but backfired.....and think we've all put our foot in it before now, he is a legend on this forum, a better wind up than the bloke who tries to keep Big Ben ticking over.

Agreed 100% RoR. :smilewinkgrin:

Ha Ha Should always leave a margin for error Doog....99.9% would be ok lol

Edited by NeutralFan
Missed out 'Ha ha' and 'lol'

Neutral Fan - Can you use your moderator status to confirm or deny? I would like to bet a shiny new penny that Loosely voted for Rhodes and then re-registered under a sudename to vote for Rhodes again.:cool:

Neutral Fan - Can you use your moderator status to confirm or deny? I would like to bet a shiny new penny that Loosely voted for Rhodes and then re-registered under a sudename to vote for Rhodes again.:cool:

Loose...you ferking cheat, I paid you top dollars to vote for me, how could you :492:

What is it? A "Sudername" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You poor ignorant f*ck....

cheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gif

By all means ask Ian W if you must, my vote is still in my pocket and it is certainly typical of the likes of you and Rhodesy to question another man's honesty since those must be your values yourself.

cheesy%20(2).gif

Poor dumb ignorant f*ck...

:smilewinkgrin:

cheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gif

By all means ask Ian W if you must, my vote is still in my pocket and it is certainly typical of the likes of you and Rhodesy to question another man's honesty since those must be your values yourself.

cheesy%20(2).gif

I doubted anyone would understand pseudonym....

smilewinkgrin.gif

:smilewinkgrin:

cheesy%20(2).gif

I doubted anyone would understand pseudonym....

smilewinkgrin.gif

Next time google it first if unsure...

excited.gif

I expect my eight votes were from Keeps, Loosely, Nellie, Sjj2112, Mr Angry, HTFCew, NeutralFan and obviously Ref Off Ref himself

Oi behave, this is my trophy and if I am voting then am definately not voting for you Cliff.