Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is the Biggest Irritant on This forum?

POLL TIME  

32 members have voted

1. 1. So whose posts makes you cringe the most on FF? Whose constant unfunny and tedious banter reflects worst for the clubs that they are involved with? Who persecutes others the most? While simultaneously turning a blind eye to his own shortcomings?

• Rhodes
    • Ref Off Ref

Loosely - You forgot to mention Lee Hughes

Boing boing!!

grin.gif

Lol this year it'll be boing....... splat........ CRASH..... AND... BURN!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on Wolves Champions of the Midlands league last season duel.gif

Continue this topic and stuff Wolves, vote for me is the only option.

Think myself and Doog have hopefully cleared a few pointers along the way, tho.....like the Gooners for the Prem this yeah...shiny penny on that one

And just to add to Gary Newborn's quote where I stated my boy was the best.....more like a friggin pest, but people will draw their own conclusions when he plays, he don't need me to either praise or slate him...

I let his performances do the talking, albeit good or bad

And just to add to Gary Newborn's quote where I stated my boy was the best.....more like a friggin pest, but people will draw their own conclusions when he plays, he don't need me to either praise or slate him...

I let his performances do the talking, albeit good or bad

Ref Off Ref - I am going to try and get a bigger name like Des Lynam or Dickie Davies on Wednesday for when the polls close.

Is that alright? ;-)

I thought this would have got more of a reaction from Winslow Boy, Doog is King and, to a lesser degree, Keeps

I thought this would have got more of a reaction from Winslow Boy, Doog is King and, to a lesser degree, Keeps

It did get a reaction but the post's were removed!

• 3 weeks later...

The closing date on this is now some 2 weeks gone.....

Did I win?

Where's my trophy?

Will the victory get me into next year's Olympics?

Do I get a seat on FIFA?

:350:

The closing date on this is now some 2 weeks gone.....

Did I win?

Where's my trophy?

Will the victory get me into next year's Olympics?

Do I get a seat on FIFA?

:350:

You've won a place on the UN's diplomatic mission to North Korea. Cliffy takes second prize with an all expenses paid place in a catholic seminary.

I have to say that I'm surprised Lee Hughes never returned, Prodigal Son style, to his spiritual home The Hawthorns after his unfortunate time in prison

Good job you've managed to evade an unfortunate stay Cliffy, you might only ever make it out in a box.