Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is the Biggest Irritant on This forum?

POLL TIME  

32 members have voted

1. 1. So whose posts makes you cringe the most on FF? Whose constant unfunny and tedious banter reflects worst for the clubs that they are involved with? Who persecutes others the most? While simultaneously turning a blind eye to his own shortcomings?

• Rhodes
    • Ref Off Ref

Those powers aren't available to me I'm afraid.....

Those powers aren't available to me I'm afraid.....

What? You can't find out if a "sudename" has been used in a poll?

How am I to extract an apology from the Queef now?

lol (RoR stylee)

I know that Queef, it's because you are a typical Wolves Welcher but it would have shown you for what you are.

You'd rather pay to slur someone else.

Tatty bye, carry on with your squabbling.. oh, wasn't that what you accuse others of?????

cheesy%20(2).gif

Edited by Loose

I know that Queef, it's because you are a typical Wolves Welcher but it would have shown you for what you are.

Tatty bye, carry on with your squabbling.. oh, wasn't that what you accuse others of?????

cheesy%20(2).gif

Children, children.....you'l be grounded if you can't keep your toys in your pram.

Look it's simple, vote for me, nice big shiny trophy and stuff, then the 3 of us can all head off to Tokynton, Doog you can rip Amersham, Loose you can have fun with Cliff, and I'll parade my trophy in front of the sell out out crowd of 8 that will be a Tokynton record.....everyone's a winner

cheesy%20(2).gif

What squabbling is that Loose?

Are you having a bad afternoon?

cheesy%20(2).gif

Children, children.....you'l be grounded if you can't keep your toys in your pram.

Look it's simple, vote for me, nice big shiny trophy and stuff, then the 3 of us can all head off to Tokynton, Doog you can rip Amersham, Loose you can have fun with Cliff, and I'll parade my trophy in front of the sell out out crowd of 8 that will be a Tokynton record.....everyone's a winner

lol haha

steady on Ref I told you my vote was for rent but it will take more than one of Queef's shiny new pennies that he's had in his pocket since before decimalization...

dance%20(2).gif

cheesy%20(2).gif

What squabbling is that Loose?

Are you having a bad afternoon?

Having fun with you you poor dumb ignorant smuck.

Squabbling to a wolves welcher is slurring people by accusing them of making paedo or dihonesty comments when you know you've been shown up...

lol, what was it? Oh yeah - a "sudename"....

cheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gif

cheesy%20(2).gif

lol haha

steady on Ref I told you my vote was for rent but it will take more than one of Queef's shiny new pennies that he's had in his pocket since before decimalization...

dance%20(2).gif

Are you involved with a club this season, Loosely?

And do you make a habit of laughing at your own "jokes"?

Edited by The Doog is King

You not in the loop either smuck?

Not putting you in it.

"sudename".... pmsl...howling...

Very Very Sad.....

Didnt you say "Tatty Bye"?

Have you not got a football club business to run?

Came back for the entertainment.

Do you liken yourself to a Jim Davidson type or maybe a Joe Pasquale?

They always use the same old tired material.

You still waiting for that big chance in football? Maybe they'll let you carry the bucket next season.

PS. "sudename" still pIssing myself btw- good one!

Edited by Loose

Sad......

Completely agree, slurring people, accusing them of being dishonest, welching and squabbling. Oh yeah, you are the whiter than white poster aren't you.

Your meds will be along soon.

Oi....Loose and Doog Is King....if I am gonna stand at Amersham with my 16ft trophy above my head and you 2 stood either side of me then no more squabbling......it'll be my day, all about me, if you behave Doog I'll let you loose on Amersham, Loose...if you behave I'll let you kiss and make up with Rhodes.....now please...BACK TO THE TOPIC, vote for ME ME ME now people.....use the buy one get one free vote for me too

Edited by ref off ref

Loose nothing wrong with the mighty wolves! ;-))))

Prefer the Baggies myself.

Loose nothing wrong with the mighty wolves! ;-))))

Prefer the Baggies myself.

Hey wheres the mods? No swearing Loose!!! Wash your mouth out