Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top Scorers

Prem

Stacey field - Aylesbury united - 1st

Ryan Redford - Royston - 2nd

Dean Brennan- Dunstable Town - 3rd

Div One

James Armstrong - Kings Langley - 1st

James Gershfield - London Lions - 2nd

Robbie O Dell - Crawley Green- 3rd

Div Two

Mick Swaysland - Tring Corintheans - 1st

Chris Golding - Totternhoe FC - 2nd

Neil Roberts if injury free - Aston Clinton FC - 3rd

Edited by wgcfc

Prem

Field - Aylesbury

O'brien - hanwell

Redford - Royston

Div 1

Coulter - Ampthill

O'dell - Crawley green

Armstrong - kings Langley

Div 2

Martin - winslow

Treacy - Totternhoe

I heard he wasn't there this season. He should be, played at top non league level and his quality shows but his record last season wasn't great. Lawless and hughes not there this season? If they got no clubs bet our gaffer would love to get them.

What about michael mckenzie for ampthill I no he is banned for sun postal and cranfield but he will defo be up there at end of season

The only Michael McKenzie that has a ban played for Padbury United last season. Nothing showing for any other Clubs.

I assume this is the player that you refer to.

I heard he wasn't there this season. He should be, played at top non league level and his quality shows but his record last season wasn't great. Lawless and hughes not there this season? If they got no clubs bet our gaffer would love to get them.

mckenzie is with us mate and hughes . they picked up knocks against luton so i rested them against winslow . and paul lyon . we have only lost 1 player and that is dom lawless but been chatting to him last couple of days so who knows lol.

I hate to say it folks but I'm going for Stuart Reynolds in Division 1 for Cranfield United

Got to say I was surprised when I heard he wasn't there with you. No doubt he'll be back some serious competition you've got up top. 3 guys who've played step 4 and above and doms record in SSML is very good.

Got to say I was surprised when I heard he wasn't there with you. No doubt he'll be back some serious competition you've got up top. 3 guys who've played step 4 and above and doms record in SSML is very good.

winslow had any more games mate since our one ?

Only one as game against Ath was cancelled 1-1 with Grendon still got 7 or 8 of our big boys missing. Still I'd the game had been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it.