Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - 10/11 September

Cranfield 2 - 6 H.W.D.

Well you cant play like we did for 20 minutes and expect to win games, ( kick up the ass for some ) 4 nil half time ???? granted waltham are a good side and played some great football. I dont think they played the ball long at all. Both wingers quality and 2 very good centre mids. In saying that we had 2 very good chances at 0-0. Came out much better 2nd half and could have got a couple more/. Best side won on the day and showed they play a level above, good lads as well. I would expect them to go a few rounds looking at the draw.

Thank you for all the support , lets hope we continue increasing numbers. The young cranfield colts for being ball boys and Sams 2 boys for being mascot and everybody at the club.

good luck to Waltham

cheers

Pat

Yesterday's details:

Saturday 10 September

FA Vase First Qualifying Round

2 0 Barking v Crawley Green

1 0 Berkhamsted v Stotfold

4 3 Bowers & Pitsea v Hertford Town (aet)

2 3 Broxbourne Borough v Burnham Ramblers (aet)

2 6 Cranfield United v Haringey & Waltham Development

2 3 Hatfield Town v Sporting Bengal United

7 0 Hillingdon Borough v AFC Wallingford

6 0 Hoddesdon Town v Kentish Town

4 5 Holmer Green v Newbury (aet)

2 1 Hullbridge Sports v Colney Heath

3 1 Kidlington v Buckingham Athletic

0 2 London Colney v Codicote

1 0 Reading Town v Harefield United

5 4 Sawbridgeworth Town v Wodson Park (aet)

1 0 St Margaretsbury v Langford

2 0 Takeley v Cockfosters

1 2 Welwyn Garden City v Bedford (aet)

2 1 Winslow United v Holyport

Premier Division

0 1 AFC Dunstable v Leverstock Green

2 1 Biggleswade United v Hadley

2 2 London Tigers v Dunstable Town

2 2 Oxhey Jets v Haringey Borough

1 0 Royston Town v Aylesbury United

3 1 Tring Athletic v Hanwell Town

Division One

3 8 Amersham Town v Kings Langley

1 1 Ampthill Town v St Albans City Reserves

3 1 Harpenden Town v Tokyngton Manor

1 1 New Bradwell St Peter v Chesham United Reserves

2 0 Sun Postal Sports v Stony Stratford Town

Division Two

2 5 Kent Athletic v Aston Clinton

3 0 Mursley United v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

2 4 Old Bradwell United v Totternhoe

1 2 Risborough Rangers v Bletchley Town

3 0 The 61 FC v MK Wanderers

2 4 Tring Corinthians v Hale Leys United

Reserve Division One

2 3 Kings Langley Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

1 3 Langford Reserves v Hadley Reserves

Reserve Division Two

2 3 Bletchley Town Reserves v Welwyn Garden City Reserves

2 2 Buckingham Athletic Reserves v Harpenden Town Reserves

0 1 London Lions Reserves v Kent Athletic Reserves

2 4 Stony Stratford Town Reserves v Ampthill Town Reserves

Reserve Challenge Trophy First Round

2 1 Hatfield Town Reserves v Sun Postal Sports Reserves

1 3 Totternhoe Reserves v The 61 FC Reserves

3 2 Cockfosters Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves (aet)

2 2 Crawley Green Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves (aet, Crawley win 5-4 on pens)

3 0 Stotfold Reserves v Hoddesdon Town Reserves

Congratulations to Hertford Town for employing the SSML's first Trappist manager. 120 minutes played today and not a single word heard from the new man in charge (by supporters or players so it seems). Maybe he was too busy ticking the correct boxes on his clipboard or maybe he noticed that the Bowers & Pitsea manager got red carded for daring to speak. I don't think I have ever been to a game and felt embarrassed that my team scraped into extra time, but HTFC really did not deserve much from this game and the penalty decision that kept them in the game in the dying minutes was nothing short of farcical. All in all, what a complete shambles and good luck to B & P in the next round.

:D

Boodie.

Nice to see someone so honourable and honest after such a loss, any defeat is hard to stomach but if you learn from it then that's a plus.

To come on here though and as I say be so honourable that's a real credit to yourself and your club.

Cranfield 2 - 6 H.W.D.

Well you cant play like we did for 20 minutes and expect to win games, ( kick up the ass for some ) 4 nil half time ???? granted waltham are a good side and played some great football. I dont think they played the ball long at all. Both wingers quality and 2 very good centre mids. In saying that we had 2 very good chances at 0-0. Came out much better 2nd half and could have got a couple more/. Best side won on the day and showed they play a level above, good lads as well. I would expect them to go a few rounds looking at the draw.

Thank you for all the support , lets hope we continue increasing numbers. The young cranfield colts for being ball boys and Sams 2 boys for being mascot and everybody at the club.

good luck to Waltham

cheers

Pat

keep your chin up mate league is your bread and butter . we have a team from same league they are about mid table not really looking forward to it now lol .

Cranfield 2 - 6 H.W.D.

good luck to Waltham

cheers

Pat

keep your chin up mate league is your bread and butter . we have a team from same league they are about mid table not really looking forward to it now lol .

cheers mate, haringay passed the ball to death mate which is what we expected. Might be an idea to get them watched, mind you we did and still got stuffed. Suprisingly Essex senior league is a level above us and i can now see why. Get amongst them mate im sure you will be ok .

Pat

Sunday 11 September

London Lions v London APSA

London Lions 1 London APSA 2, capping an awful First Qualifying Round for SSML Club's

Out of the nine games played between Essex Senior League and SSML yesterday and today nine ESL teams came out victorious!!!

2-0 Barking v Crawley Green

4-3* Bowers & Pitsea v Hertford Town

2-3* Broxbourne Borough v Burnham Ramblers

2-6 Cranfield United v Haringey & Waltham Development

2-3 Hatfield Town v Sporting Bengal United

2-1 Hullbridge Sports v Colney Heath

5-4* Sawbridgeworth Town v Wodson Park

2-0 Takeley v Cockfosters

ESL beat Spartan South Midlands 8-0 :rolleyes:

I note that you will be 'plying your trade' at the Viking Sports Ground tomorrow evening