Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Result 10/9/11

Basil-Don

FA Vase First Qualifying Round

2-0 Barking v Crawley Green

4-3* Bowers & Pitsea v Hertford Town

2-3* Broxbourne Borough v Burnham Ramblers

2-6 Cranfield United v Haringey & Waltham Development

2-3 Hatfield Town v Sporting Bengal United

2-1 Hullbridge Sports v Colney Heath

5-4* Sawbridgeworth Town v Wodson Park

2-0 Takeley v Cockfosters

ESL beat Spartan South Midlands 8-0 :rolleyes:

Although I do believe Crawley Green,Cockfosters,Wodson Park and Cranfield Utd are Div 1 and not Premier. It's Hullbridge at home to Bowers next round 24th September.

Watched the Basildon game Wotton had ex hammer Callum Davenport coming on for them as a second half sub.

Basildon totally dominated possession but had to be thankful for a late equaliser to force the replay.

Callum Davenport, that is a crazy and massive fall from grace aint it!!!

2/3 years ago, he was a premiership player and even after the whole stabbing incident he still played at Championship level. Sureley he could still play pro at just 27!!!!

Wonder what he made of the illuminous pink changing rooms over @ Basildon ha ha

Good day all round for ESL clubs then

Stansted 1-2 Southend Manor

I wasn't at the game, as I was at Wingate & Finchley scouting on Canvey, but apparently the recently appointed Ref didn't cover himself in glory !

Watched the Enfield v BGU game yesterday, good game fair result, both benches a lot quieter than when they used to play us.lol

they obviously like each other.

Not sure what's gone on at BGU but a young guy in a shiny green windcheater and clipboard and a tubbier guy sporting an ill fitting xmas jumper and a rathy dirty pair of jogging trousers seemed to be doing all the talking/instructions. Several BGU players clearly not fit and blaming it on some dodgy physio treatment they'd had lately- whole thing was very strange. On the plus side the sandwiches a big improvement and team looking in good shape and fully deserved at least a point.

Watched the Enfield v BGU game yesterday, good game fair result, both benches a lot quieter than when they used to play us.lol

Not sure what's gone on at BGU but a young guy in a shiny green windcheater and clipboard and a tubbier guy sporting an ill fitting xmas jumper and a rathy dirty pair of jogging trousers seemed to be doing all the talking/instructions. Several BGU players clearly not fit and blaming it on some dodgy physio treatment they'd had lately- whole thing was very strange. On the plus side the sandwiches a big improvement and team looking in good shape and fully deserved at least a point.

Has Gaffa1 and FD gone then?

Has Gaffa1 and FD gone then?

No mate we are still here just Flippy Floppy having his moment!

He's winding you up Hookey. The two people he is referring to are Soggy and Adam.....how shall I say it...our TWO care in the community guys that every club has. Unfortunately we have two! LOL.

Flip Flop heard you're still copying my drills!

Ah, fair enough, didn't think it sounded like Justin or Kirk, LOL.

He's winding you up Hookey. The two people he is referring to are Soggy and Adam.....how shall I say it...our TWO care in the community guys that every club has. Unfortunately we have two! LOL.

Flip Flop heard you're still copying my drills!

Ah, fair enough, didn't think it sounded like Justin or Kirk, LOL.

Sorry Hookey,didn't mean to confuse you- thought you realised Justin and Kirk never carry clipboards,

Drills still going strong Jenko, you were right bout how much mileage you can get from 3 cones and a bib- thanks for the tips.

Jenko,do you want another one,we have dagenham kev,you can have him if you want,I believe there is some you tube clips of the tw@t

LOL, you will regularly find Dagenham Kev at Bowers wearing his Bowers Polo shirt.