Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield F.C. v Guernsey F.C. Tuesday 20th September 7.30pm

Smudge

This match will take place at

Elmbridge Lane

Kingfield

Woking

Surrey

GU22 9AE

tel.no. 01483 771106

The unbeaten Guernsey F.C. travel over to play the in form Westfield,at their very New Impressive Stadium,a match not to be missed by any True Non League Fan.Food and Hot and Cold Drinks,and a well stocked bar await Visitors.They are expecting a very large crowd so get there early and soak up the atmosphere and have a few bevvies,and there is viewing from a balcony,high above the pitch.You could witness Guernsey's First ever defeat in the U.K.,what a memory that would be.Just hope I get to meet the Woking Mayor,who I hope has been invited for such a big Occassion,to thank them for their Financial support that they have given Westfield in making their dreams come true.All that is needed now is a Westfield WIN.I personally will be behind the Goal,giving the Guernsey keeper a bit of banter.

Edited by Smudge

Thanks for the support Smudge, everyone at the club is looking forward to their visit.

It’s a shame that the areas around the pitch aren’t complete as it will finish off what is already a nice little ground. For those of us that have been at the club of many years it is quite a shock to the system exchanging the old rotting shed for the new clubhouse, but it is all up and running and the bar is sorted and stocked which is all important.

The view from the balcony is fantastic, as is the playing surface, so it should be a good evening for all involved.

Not sure that the Mayor will be attending but invites have been sent to those at the council as they were for the FA cup game which was our 1st ever game at the new facilities.

For those of you that haven’t visited the new facilities yet, I should warn you that Elm Bridge is out of use and a diversion is in place. Access to the club is still via Elbridge Lane and we use the leisure centres car park which is just past the clubhouse and over the new bridge.

Hayes and Yeading, who ground share with our neighbours Woking are at home on Tuesday evening, so if you are thinking of driving down then I would get there a little early just in case. (not sure what sort of following they have)

I hope that all who attend Tuesday enjoy themselves and our new clubhouse and hope that we put on a good showing on the pitch.

Elmbridge Lane

Kingfield

Woking

Surrey

GU22 9AE

tel.no. 01483 771106

The unbeaten Guernsey F.C. travel over to play the in form Westfield,at their very New Impressive Stadium,a match not to be missed by any True Non League Fan.Food and Hot and Cold Drinks,and a well stocked bar await Visitors.They are expecting a very large crowd so get there early and soak up the atmosphere and have a few bevvies,and there is viewing from a balcony,high above the pitch.You could witness Guernsey's First ever defeat in the U.K.,what a memory that would be.Just hope I get to meet the Woking Mayor,who I hope has been invited for such a big Occassion,to thank them for their Financial support that they have given Westfield in making their dreams come true.All that is needed now is a Westfield WIN.I personally will be behind the Goal,giving the Guernsey keeper a bit of banter.

They are expecting a very large crowd, how manys that then 25 ! hahahahahahahah ! lol !

Theres no chance of us losing we will win 5 or 6-0

Elmbridge Lane

Kingfield

Woking

Surrey

GU22 9AE

tel.no. 01483 771106

They are expecting a very large crowd, how manys that then 25 ! hahahahahahahah ! lol !

What a bell end!!

I hope you get stuffed!! I'm guessing you wont even be there to support them either!

Elmbridge Lane

Kingfield

Woking

Surrey

GU22 9AE

tel.no. 01483 771106

Jesus wept, show a bit of humility and respect.

Lol reel em in !!!!!!

Donkey,

You don't do your team any favours, cause all people do is want to beat you and beat you bad ! Like i say i have seen Guernsey play and met some of the players in the bar after the game and seem top notch blokes but you just make people p*****D off.

People should know the team i met aren't like this helmet, he is a one off.

Rant over

Elmbridge Lane

Kingfield

Woking

Surrey

GU22 9AE

tel.no. 01483 771106

Jesus wept, show a bit of humility and respect.

Its just my opinion I'm very confident in our teams ability to win 5 or 6 nil against sides in this league.

I respect all teams when they visit Footes Lane, I clap the away teams subs and when an away team scores I will be the first to applaud and say well done.

I look forward to applauding the first team to score at Footes Lane, who will it be ? I don't know.

Lol reel em in !!!!!!

Donkey,

You don't do your team any favours, cause all people do is want to beat you and beat you bad ! Like i say i have seen Guernsey play and met some of the players in the bar after the game and seem top notch blokes but you just make people p*****D off.

Rant over

you don't know me so I don't know why you are insulting me. I hope Mods will remove your post.

If you meet me you will know I am passionate about my team a nice family bloke with good values and not a ******

Lol reel em in !!!!!!

Donkey,

Rant over

you don't know me so I don't know why you are insulting me. I hope Mods will remove your post.

If you meet me you will know I am passionate about my team a nice family bloke with good values and not a ******

Donkey,

You are right i don't know you, i never called you a name, what i said was you p** people off, but what you don't realise is that people don't just get cheesed off with what comes across as arrogance they gey cheesed off with Guernsey as a team, read your post after you make a comment people have a go at Guernsey.

I have friends in Guernsey and know that they are passionate about GFC but they don't come out and wind everyone up the wrong way.

You have a very good side that i have seen here on the mainland and made the trip to Footes lane which is an amazing experience, please chap just be confident but keep the rest to your self.

Kind regards

Guernsey donkey, you are a fool. Show some respect to people who we are trying to make friends with.

No wonder some some think we are arrogant idiots.

Guernsey Donkey please engage your brain before posting. I participate on many differenct football forums and you are the only, and I mean only, poster whose every single post drives me to distraction. Your declarations bring shame on yourself and everything that those behind GFC are trying to achieve, from the players to the fans and to the volunteers. If you cannot see that your "confidence" is hideously out of place and totally out of character with everything Sarnian, then I would rather you said nothing at all.

To be frank I'd rather not have your support if the only way you can express it is with such bilious arrogance.

Going to be an interesting game against Westfield and I would think it will be an interesting barometer as to what GFC might or might not achieve this season. A mid-week away match, carrying a few knocks, against what seems to be a good side. Talk about exciting, I cant wait.

Look forward to hearing more about the ground. Whats the history behind it and this redevelopment?

GD you are a complete kent!!! Your arrogance is not helping your team make friends in this league. I would suggest that you listen to the people running GFC as even they are sick and tired of your pathetic posts. I don't understand why u continue to irritate people on this forum.....think before you open that stupid mouth.

COME ON WESTFIELD!!!!!!!!!!