Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield F.C. v Guernsey F.C. Tuesday 20th September 7.30pm

Smudge

WHY NOT Donkey,

Why won't it happen ???????

You might just be surprised fella !

But you are Right it will be my Bedfont sports that get that result.......Guernsey will win the League but we Will run you close (personal opinon)

We are playing to well to lose at the moment I expect Bedfont Sports or Harley Wintney to be the teams to test us most. Either of those might beat us is they play very well and we have an average game.

Not sure why you don't see Westfield a threat Donkey. They are only 4 points behind with a game in hand and we are playing away on a Tuesday night with a below full strength squad. Most people will see this as a real challenge and any result from a draw up will be welcome. Defeat possible? Absolutely! ( but I hope it doesn't happen)

Donkey you have only played one of the top 5 teams in the division at this time, and you drew with them, Westfield will give you a game as will Lammas, Bedfont Sports, Feltham, and a few more, your confidence is high but mislead, I personally do not think this season will be as easy as you think.

2-2 on Tuesday I think.

October Wednesday 26th, Robert Parker Stadium. You will be tested donkey believe me!!!

I'm with you on that one Redrup,

Will Donkey ever learn ? He still shouts his mouth off, other Guernsey poster get anoyed with his OVER confidence, and doesn't realise when then lose to Bedfont .......my god he will not hear the end of it ......... (if he can do it)

To b honest,some of you are being a little too precious with regards to comments by GD regarding his confidence in his team.He is not saying anyone is crap or anything like that,more simply having confidence in his team,thousands of fans across the country are the same so why shouldn't someone who supports probably the best side in ccl1? He has said what teams he expects to challenge but I don't see anything wrong with thinking your team can win every game!

Edited by Eastside Urchin

October Wednesday 26th, Robert Parker Stadium. You will be tested donkey believe me!!!

Will Donkey ever learn ? He still shouts his mouth off, other Guernsey poster get anoyed with his OVER confidence, and doesn't realise when then lose to Bedfont .......my god he will not hear the end of it ......... (if he can do it)

dont get me wrong, i absolutely love having Guernsey in this league, i thinks its great and fresh for the league but i do sort of feel sorry for them because certain peeps are making them a target now. Everyone wants to beat them now, everyone threw the league wants there blood!! Donkey is a very confident fan and good luck to him but like Ellers said the big games are still to come!! really cannot wait!! still believe they will go up but dont think it will be as smooth as they may think, a cold tuesday in december, pitch in terrible state, how will they cope? be intresting to see!!

To b honest,some of you are being a little too precious with regards to comments by GD regarding his confidence in his team.He is not saying anyone is crap or anything like that,more simply having confidence in his team,thousands of fans across the country are the same so why shouldn't someone who supports probably the best side in ccl1? He has said what teams he expects to challenge but I don't see anything wrong with thinking your team can win every game!

Thanks Eastside Urchin :)

I don't think my comments have been bad at all I'm confident but I respect other teams and I won't mind if we lose a few games as long as we go up.

Not sure why you don't see Westfield a threat Donkey. They are only 4 points behind with a game in hand and we are playing away on a Tuesday night with a below full strength squad. Most people will see this as a real challenge and any result from a draw up will be welcome. Defeat possible? Absolutely! ( but I hope it doesn't happen)

I still think we have a deep enough squad to beat them.

dont get me wrong, i absolutely love having Guernsey in this league, i thinks its great and fresh for the league but i do sort of feel sorry for them because certain peeps are making them a target now. Everyone wants to beat them now, everyone threw the league wants there blood!! Donkey is a very confident fan and good luck to him but like Ellers said the big games are still to come!! really cannot wait!! still believe they will go up but dont think it will be as smooth as they may think, a cold tuesday in december, pitch in terrible state, how will they cope? be intresting to see!!

We have crap pitches in Guernsey which our players play on. All our pitches aren't like Footes Lane. So Bad pitches won't be a problem.

fair comment but im looking forward to see if the results and high scores are still the same! nothing wrong with being confident, i go into every game thinking i will win but always respect the oppostion!!

fair comment but im looking forward to see if the results and high scores are still the same! nothing wrong with being confident, i go into every game thinking i will win but always respect the oppostion!!

I don't think we will win big maybe 2-0 or 2-1. When I said we would score 5 or 6 it was tongue in cheek and taken the wrong way.

Urchin,

Please don't get me wrong i have friends from Guernsey and follow them with great interest and have watched them 3 times home and once there which was a great experience, not the most vocal but a nice atmosphere.

I do believe they will win the league and do it with style, but my point is When Donkey makes comments about his side which are always very confident which people take it as arrogance, But hey thats fine but what he doesn't realise is everyone takes it as GUERNSEY being over confident and arrogant.

They in turn Just want everyone to beat Guernsey because of this and thus making it difficult for his team. There are a number of Guernsey posters out there who are confident in thier teams chance's and sure they will beat certain teams 5/6 - nil but keep it to themselves.

i just feel Donkey crosses that line of over confidence for disrespect on some occations. i know there is someone who looks to knock them for any reson but i wish them well and good luck.

I don't think we will win big maybe 2-0 or 2-1. When I said we would score 5 or 6 it was tongue in cheek and taken the wrong way.

Guernsey are obviously a fantastic team and i for one cant wait to play them, i think your win this league beacuse i dont think you will lose at home ( maybe against lammas lol). i just think some teams would like abit of respect donkey. your probably a lovely fella who just loves his guernsey side but when you read it on a computer its hard to know how to take it!

Urchin,

Please don't get me wrong i have friends from Guernsey and follow them with great interest and have watched them 3 times home and once there which was a great experience, not the most vocal but a nice atmosphere.

I do believe they will win the league and do it with style, but my point is When Donkey makes comments about his side which are always very confident which people take it as arrogance, But hey thats fine but what he doesn't realise is everyone takes it as GUERNSEY being over confident and arrogant.

They in turn Just want everyone to beat Guernsey because of this and thus making it difficult for his team. There are a number of Guernsey posters out there who are confident in thier teams chance's and sure they will beat certain teams 5/6 - nil but keep it to themselves.

i just feel Donkey crosses that line of over confidence for disrespect on some occations. i know there is someone who looks to knock them for any reson but i wish them well and good luck.

If someone takes my comments as a general perspective as the whole of the island they are being rather naive.

I am confident in my teams ability to win every game. Most people in Guernsey will think we can win every game but won't say so and fair play to them.

I like to say what I think and be as honest as I can.