Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield F.C. v Guernsey F.C. Tuesday 20th September 7.30pm

Smudge

Donkey,

In anticipation of your reply, im nt being personal i actually do enjoy your banter.................sometimes lol!

are u a player or fan mate?

Fan

Donkey,

In anticipation of your reply, im nt being personal i actually do enjoy your banter.................sometimes lol!

Well thats good to hear ! :)

fair comment but im looking forward to see if the results and high scores are still the same! nothing wrong with being confident, i go into every game thinking i will win but always respect the oppostion!!

I don't think we will win big maybe 2-0 or 2-1. When I said we would score 5 or 6 it was tongue in cheek and taken the wrong way.

Guernsey are obviously a fantastic team and i for one cant wait to play them, i think your win this league beacuse i dont think you will lose at home ( maybe against lammas lol). i just think some teams would like abit of respect donkey. your probably a lovely fella who just loves his guernsey side but when you read it on a computer its hard to know how to take it!

I think people can come across different on a computer because you can't see and speech or body language its hard to dee if someones being serious, sarcastic or straight

Lets hope there is a good Forum following on the night,maybe even NICE GUY.now that would be a coup.Hope T.R.S. is going to capture the action as it unfolds,could be as memorable as the 2 Fans Focus X1 victories.Guernsey never heard of them,WHOAREYOU?

are be there smudge!

How dare someone show faith in their team.

To be honest,a large chunk of non guernsey posters are actual players from clubs,fans are usually more confident in their teams abilities and are not backward at conveying this to all and sundrie,this may be why some players feel it a lack of respect but if you are a man utd fan at the moment you must feel the team is unbeatable,guernsey fans or some should not be vilified for feeling the same way.

Anyone visiting the game this Tuesday can find trval info here

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/westfieldfc/news/travel-and-direction-info-for-383815.html

Smudge there will be a pint waiting for you at the bar and lift back to the station later on if required

Carry in Donkey I can't believe how serious some are taking your comments!!!! It's them that are winding me up not you.

Thanks for your support, I really appreciate your support as I'm taking a hammering at the moment ! lol !

You are right some people are far too serious.

I'm just a fan who has faith in my team and why not with our record so far ?

Totally agree Urchin,the Green Lions Forum is absolutely chock a block with posts from their followers.Sensible posts from sensible people,hang on there is a chap posting as Guernsey Donkey,cannot be the same person can it,he is talking sense.

I am the same Guernsey Donkey on the Green Lion Forum and I have made the same so called arrogant things on that forum as well so you must have just read my 'sensible' posts smudge ! lol ;)

I think this game on tuesday will show how much of a gap guernsey are in terms of the rest of the ccl 1 sides as westfield are showing to be contenders and probally guernsey's biggest test so far! I know on any day if a team are on their game and guernsey are not then it may see some points dropped but highly unlikely, i think especially over there place. If anyone else is to beat them to the title then this game is massive for rest of challenging pack as guernsey away from home on a tuesady night is anyones best chance to take points as proved with Hart Wint earlier in season! So come on Westfield show guernsey it wont be as much of a stroll up as they seem to imagine at the moment and they have every right to when they are winning 4-0 nearly every week!

Totally agree Urchin,the Green Lions Forum is absolutely chock a block with posts from their followers.Sensible posts from sensible people,hang on there is a chap posting as Guernsey Donkey,cannot be the same person can it,he is talking sense.

Hang on is that Smudge being nice about Guernsey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang on is that Smudge being nice about Guernsey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit tongue in cheek really,averaging 1500 fans,we got more on here than they have on theirs.Or maybe their selective who they let post,maybe I should sign up there.Hang on though G.D. posts,so cant see a problem.

i cant wait to play guernsey either an i hope as im bedfont sports skipper to be the first to lead a team in beating them thats if im injury free!!

donkey make yourself known if you come over ill buy you a drink as you keep saying your a poor man ;) i also like a man who says it how it is arrogance hmmm maybe but maybe confidence if they do smash this league then donkeys an honest man if they dont well you get my drift lol

Just feel I have to say something........ If someone is so behind their club good luck to them. Any player on this forum worth his salt will try and wind up the opposition on the playing field and get into their heads. Well GD has done the majority of you on here and if that is what makes him tick then good luck to him and shame on you guys that have bitten. I have seen Guernsey this year and yes they are a good side and well run. My only reservation is that if we have a bad winter like the last few years would they be able to play sat, tue, thur, sat for the last 4 weeks of the season. Time will tell but GD u are a class act on the wind ups ( I hope thats what they are ) and I think a few of you need to be let out of his pocket as thats where I think he has you at present.

i cant wait to play guernsey either an i hope as im bedfont sports skipper to be the first to lead a team in beating them thats if im injury free!!

donkey make yourself known if you come over ill buy you a drink as you keep saying your a poor man ;) i also like a man who says it how it is arrogance hmmm maybe but maybe confidence if they do smash this league then donkeys an honest man if they dont well you get my drift lol

I'll hold you to that ! lol !

Just feel I have to say something........ If someone is so behind their club good luck to them. Any player on this forum worth his salt will try and wind up the opposition on the playing field and get into their heads. Well GD has done the majority of you on here and if that is what makes him tick then good luck to him and shame on you guys that have bitten. I have seen Guernsey this year and yes they are a good side and well run. My only reservation is that if we have a bad winter like the last few years would they be able to play sat, tue, thur, sat for the last 4 weeks of the season. Time will tell but GD u are a class act on the wind ups ( I hope thats what they are ) and I think a few of you need to be let out of his pocket as thats where I think he has you at present.

;)

We play on cr@p pitches in the winter over here as well you know and being on an island we also play in windy conditions with a high chill factor regularly so the winter won't be a problem. It will be the same for both teams. I really don't understand why people say we won't play well in the winter ????