Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup Second Qualifying Round

Sorry... just an assumption I made due to you and them being evicted due to non payment of rent

NeutralFan – Not at all and it can be dangerous to assume things, why should I line unscrupulous Landlords and Estate Agents pockets, particularly one who waited until I had gone to work and then came round with a pretend letter and tried it on with my other half, what would you do out of interest.

That Cliff from someone who has Olympic Gold in assuming.....haha

This is why I dip in and out of this place these days. Mentioning a persons private life and domestic issues is bulls**t and a few of you need to get a grip. I acknowledge Rhodes shortcomings on here but his partner, kids. House, debts etc are none of your business, or mine for that matter and by posting about it, you are sinking to a level you accuse him of. Two wrongs never made a right and it's purile, wicked and not at all clever.

It's bullying,too many tools on this forum who are probably all scared of their own shadow

you scare me!

too many tools on this forum

Keeps - He's not wrong though is he, what sort of bloke messages someone's other half on Facebook and lures her into a false sense of security just so he can get some dirt to use on here

You seem to be talking about your private life on here Cliffy. Surely if you expect a response from BUFC then he'll just get accused of "bullying you" from your hysterical "protectors".

too many tools on this forum

Keeps - He's not wrong though is he, what sort of bloke messages someone's other half on Facebook and lures her into a false sense of security just so he can get some dirt to use on here

What sort of bloke becomes 'friends' with a then 15 year old on Facebook?

Loads of people do you tw@t,over ourclub one of the most hardworking people is a young kid (ok he is now 16) but he has been on our SA Comittee since he was 15,only people with agendas look at him in any way other than a friend.

As said on here time and time again,yes Rhodes doesn't do himself any favours but some of you are quite frankly pathetic,grown men all acting like 5 year olds,looking for any little piece of smut or something you think you can work with to satisfy your poor pathetic little lives

Loads of people do you tw@t,over ourclub one of the most hardworking people is a young kid (ok he is now 16) but he has been on our SA Comittee since he was 15,only people with agendas look at him in any way other than a friend.

As said on here time and time again,yes Rhodes doesn't do himself any favours but some of you are quite frankly pathetic,grown men all acting like 5 year olds,looking for any little piece of smut or something you think you can work with to satisfy your poor pathetic little lives

Nice to see you acting like a mature 6 year old then???

I suppose it was too much to hope for to expect Oxhey Jets and Hatfield Town to progress on Saturday but well done Dunstable Town:

Saturday 1 October

FA Cup Second Qualifying Round

2 1 Dunstable Town v Chesham United

http://forums.chesha....php?f=3&t=6721

3 0 Leighton Town v Hatfield Town

1 2 Oxhey Jets v Hendon

http://www.oxheyjets.com/