Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town 0 Leatherhead 3

I make you right Dilbert! It was a poor team effort. As above, it's hard to be too critical after the best start to a season in years. Saturday's result was the worst home defeat in all competitions we've suffered under Edwards managership. Just seen the draw and we would've got Sutton away in the next round and that's cheered me up!

Some massive games coming up in the next few weeks including the 'scum' derby. I do hope we put out a strong side tomorrow night and get the momentum back in our favour as we'll need it for the upcoming fixtures.

My view on this season, on the games I have seen, is that we have played well as a team, we attacked and defended as a team, particularly at Wingate and Finchley. Some players have had an off day but with the team spirit we have, it has carried us through although we have lacked a creative influence in the centre of midfield. On Saturday we didn’t play well as a team. Effort was there but nothing seemed to go right. So I find it difficult to understand why the debate as a result of the match is centered on the whether Harrision should have been selected instead of Billy Radley. (I like New Lodger thought Billy was one of our better players on the day). My feeling is that Billy is a young player starting out at this level and if he reads this forum he will be thinking that’s it’s his fault that the team didn’t play well and that is not the case. There are other more experienced individuals that need to look at themselves after the game. The question should have been why was Harrison not selected for the game. Let’s not get into singling out individuals after a poor TEAM performance.

Actually, that is what I felt was lacking on Saturday...a team performance...all the games where we have won can be put down to a fantastic team performance...

Still, as said, we can't win every game but I am sure we'll get back on the horse for another six or seven (or eight or nine) wins on the trot....