Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Year Honours List

SA did not sell coffee, Biggs Town ran the bar and burger van, however if you'd got first hand knowledge you'd have known that SA served free coffee, tea and biscuits in the clubhouse to all who were welcome.

Loosely - Interesting that you feel you have to defend the accusations of selling coffee for £1, I rest my case

Loosely - Interesting that you feel you have to defend the accusations of selling coffee for £1, I rest my case

Even more interesting in that I wasn't defending the accusation of selling coffee since we... didn't sell coffee, but merely pointing out that...you need to get your facts straight........... yet again...

Yawn.. says it all about you ... I rest my case....

Next.

Loosely - So how come I heard on the grapevine and on very good authority that tea and coffee was on sale at Southill Alexander home games for a pound, I'm sure that contributed to the Club's reputation of 'Big Time Charlie's' as well as to their embarrassing demise mid way through a season.

Let me just check. What part of "SA did not sell coffee (plus tea & biscuits)" are you having trouble with Rhodesy?

Is it the SA did not sell coffee part or is it the coffee was not sold by SA bit?

Beginning to understand why you've never progressed beyond tea boy at the MoD...

Now...about this massive chip of yours, when did you first notice the enormous weight on one shoulder?

Rhodes - you happily re-posted a another "where did you go" item yesterday which included the fact that the club visited charged £1 for tea/coffee. You did not take that club to task! When you brought those Israeli "VIPs" to Hertingfordbury Park and asked me to supply you all with tea, I paid £1 per cup at the bar - and that was years ago. You remember, the "VIPs" who were dumbfounded to find themselves at Hertford Town when you failed to blag tickets for the Emirates, where they really wanted to be. oh, and you arranged for them to come in at half time as you couldn't blag tickets from Hertford either!

Loosely – Personally I think Southall Alexander tried to run, sorry, sprint before they could walk and should have started off in the Bedfordshire County League Division 3 or 4 instead of the Premier Division, you could have quite easily arranged a cheap groundshare somewhere and slummed it for a few seasons rather than paying through the nose at the Carlsberg Stadium which was instrumental in the Club’s downfall wasn't it.

Loosely – Personally I think Southall Alexander tried to run, sorry, sprint before they could walk and should have started off in the Bedfordshire County League Division 3 or 4 instead of the Premier Division, you could have quite easily arranged a cheap groundshare somewhere and slummed it for a few seasons rather than paying through the nose at the Carlsberg Stadium which was instrumental in the Club’s downfall wasn't it.

It's such a shame you were and are so out of the loop Rhodesy, money was not, hardly could be an issue.

You know Rhodesy, people often get angry with you, they think you deliberately attempt to wind people up to the extent some of them would like to do harm to you. Personally I always ask, "How can you get annoyed when someone is mentally retarded?" - It's basic care in the community isn't it?

Next one Rhodesy! Got to keep you occupied.

Loosely - That's just it though, I wasn't out of the loop was I, I was getting first hand information from some of the players, sorry, prima donas and some of the goings on at the Club resembled a Brian Rix farce to put it mildly

Whatever Rhodesy. I think one of the players knew of you.

I think you'd owed him money.

I think one of the players knew of you

If you must know I liaised with Aaron Serieux, I was dumbfounded by some of the goings on at the Club he told me about, you wouldn't even get that on a Sunday morning over Hackney Marshes or Wanstead Flats!

If you must know I liaised with Aaron Serieux, I was dumbfounded by some of the goings on at the Club he told me about, you wouldn't even get that on a Sunday morning over Hackney Marshes or Wanstead Flats!

You really are a sad, bitter individual.

Yet again you take the "word" of one person as gospel truth - in exactly the same way as you have done on the Dunstable thread - which just so happens to "confirm" your twisted agenda. It won't matter how many people come out with concrete evidence that proves you are wrong, be it 1, 10, 100 or 1000, you will dismiss them all because you, and you alone - despite never having been there - know "the truth"

Please crawl back under a bridge because that is the only place that Trolls should be found...

Loosely - You never answered the question as to why you continued into the 2010/2011 season knowing that Uncle Urchin had pulled the plug financially and you would have to go it alone in terms of funding the Club. Surely the writing was on the wall at the end of your disappointing first season and you should have just told the Bedfordshire County League there and then that you were unable to continue rather than naively soldiering on, there's nothing worse than a Club pulling out of a League mid-season.

You really are a sad, bitter individual.

Yet again you take the "word" of one person as gospel truth - in exactly the same way as you have done on the Dunstable thread - which just so happens to "confirm" your twisted agenda. It won't matter how many people come out with concrete evidence that proves you are wrong, be it 1, 10, 100 or 1000, you will dismiss them all because you, and you alone - despite never having been there - know "the truth"

Please crawl back under a bridge because that is the only place that Trolls should be found...

It's never going to make a difference SJ. No matter how true.

Loosely - You never answered the question as to why you continued into the 2010/2011 season knowing that Uncle Urchin had pulled the plug financially and you would have to go it alone in terms of funding the Club. Surely the writing was on the wall at the end of your disappointing first season and you should have just told the Bedfordshire County League there and then that you were unable to continue rather than naively soldiering on, there's nothing worse than a Club pulling out of a League mid-season.

I don't think there's one fact in anything you've said there Rhodesy, very poor assumptions even for you.

Loosely - There you go with your brilliant Tony Blair impersonation again with Alastair Campbell working you from behind. I know that you're a proud man so you must have hated pulling the plug on Southill Alexander and letting so many people down particularly Steve who had remained so loyal to you hadn't he when there must have been times he wanted to walk away.

You got much more of this bollocks Rhodesy because so far you've managed to demonstrate your remarkable lack of knowledge about the subject very ably?

Loosely - There you go with your brilliant Tony Blair impersonation again with Alastair Campbell working you from behind. I know that you're a proud man so you must have hated pulling the plug on Southill Alexander and letting so many people down particularly Steve who had remained so loyal to you hadn't he when there must have been times he wanted to walk away.

I thought that was Mandelson's job! ;)

You got much more of this bollocks Rhodesy because so far you've managed to demonstrate your remarkable lack of knowledge about the subject very ably?

Why don't you just hold your hands up for the first time in your life and admit that you failed miserably, people will think a hell of a lot more of you for it and might even feel sorry for you the way you were left holding the baby when Uncle Urchin, rightly or wrongly, decided to pull the financial plug

Rhodesy, I'd love to give you the definitive answer to your erudite point, one that will stand for all time. But it won't. We both know that six weeks/months down the line you'll bring your bullshite up again as if you, for the umpteenth time are doing your "holding to account act", much in the same way you do with every club that has shown you the door. A very long list.

Now, how about we hear about when this chip on your shoulder first appeared. Hasn't it blighted your whole life?