Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Year Honours List

How is your Mum Rhodes?

I rest my case!

Thats what I thought.

Its suddenly all gone quiet over there, its suddenly all gone quiet over there, its suddenly all gone quiet, suddenly all gone quiet, its suddenly all gone quiet over there!

Thought you'd run for cover Rhodesy.

Well, if you're shy about enquiries about your Mum, shall we ask you the name of the young player you "lent" all that money to?

You're getting really desperate now aren't you, do you want me to divulge some more information from our mutual friend in darkest Essex, don't worry I wouldn't dream of being so cruel to you

You're getting really desperate now aren't you, do you want me to divulge some more information from our mutual friend in darkest Essex, don't worry I wouldn't dream of being so cruel to you

And now you try to copy...

Didn't you think that players would talk?

Well it's no big secret, the player concerned was Szilard Szappan, a Hungarian journeyman who plied his trade at a high level in Singapore as well as his native Hungary

I've got nothing to hide and no skeletons in my closet, unlike you, you wouldn't even confirm when you got married

Oh dear, Rhodesy miffed because he didn't get an invite to the wedding. Tut tut....

Closet is an interesting word Cliffy.

Oh dear, Rhodesy miffed because he didn't get an invite to the wedding. Tut tut....

So was it a big wedding out of interest with no expense spared or just a quiet registry office do

So was it a big wedding out of interest with no expense spared or just a quiet registry office do

Yes.

That reply says it all really, a wedding should be a happy experience and shouted about from the rooftops yet you appear to be embarrassed about yours for some reason

And this from the father of illegitimate children...

Remind us all please about your wide experience of marriage Rhodesy. At what point did you share your name with the woman you had so many children with?

Wow, i must have touched a raw nerve to warrant a heated response like that, I only asked a simple question whether you had a big wedding, with no expense spared Paul McCartney/Heather Mills and Madonna/Guy Ritchie style, or just a quiet registry office do for close family and friends, which one was it out of interest.

So tell us then Rhodesy, how many people did you have at your wedding?

You didn't marry the mother of your children did you?

Loosely - Who can afford to get married these days in the current financial climate, besides, as you well know, I'm by no means a Mandarin of Whitehall so money was always at a premium and better allocated elsewhere. For your information it was always our intention to get married eventually as I'm old school and all for traditional values however when my other half decided to move back to Denmark I was actually relieved and thankful that we never took the plunge.

Loosely - Who can afford to get married these days in the current financial climate, besides, as you well know, I'm by no means a Mandarin of Whitehall so money was always at a premium and better allocated elsewhere. For your information it was always our intention to get married eventually as I'm old school and all for traditional values however when my other half decided to move back to Denmark I was actually relieved and thankful that we never took the plunge.

It's a wonder you could afford to have all those children when you couldn't afford to get married. Not really "Old School" is it?

You still haven't said whether you had a big wedding with no expense spared or just a quiet registry office do

So Rhodesy, what sort of "Old School" is it that has kids without getting married?

Remind me again, just how many kids did you and your "other half" have?

Edited by Loose