Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Year Honours List

What amazes me is that every time I make a post you reply within minutes, seconds sometimes, as I don't believe you have a blackberry I can only assume that, as previously put to you, you're at home all day, every day, with your beloved laptop.

Crikey Rhodes, I'm sorry if I've hit a bit of a nerve there, I had no idea you'd be so embarrassed to discuss your "Old School" standards which seems at odds with having so many children outside of marriage.

Surely you aren't embarrassed to say how many kids you and your ex-partner have?

Well, like I said, it's a bit of luck we didn't take the plunge and get married isn't it as it would have complicated matters when my ex decided that she wanted to go back to Denmark to live.

I see that Loosely has finally taken the hint on this thread thank God, I felt like Jeremy Paxman interviewing Michael Howard!

My apologies Rhodes, I was just waiting for you to answer the question contained in this post which you seem to have missed...

Crikey Rhodes, I'm sorry if I've hit a bit of a nerve there, I had no idea you'd be so embarrassed to discuss your "Old School" standards which seems at odds with having so many children outside of marriage.

Surely you aren't embarrassed to say how many kids you and your ex-partner have?

I thought it was common knowledge that I have six children, four girls and two boys, why would I be embarrassed, I've certainly done my bit for the human race so can die happy

I thought it was common knowledge that I have six children, four girls and two boys, why would I be embarrassed, I've certainly done my bit for the human race so can die happy

Hummm, not so sure about the human race bit? :197:

Well you seemed to avoid the question for long enough, i certainly couldn't understand your reticence, it seems like what drawing teeth must be like. So while you couldn't afford to get married at any point you were bringing up numerous children which must have been expensive.

So, tell me Rhodes, when you proclaim that you have "old School" values, what you really mean is that you don't have any is that right?

There was a time when I thought you were old school but I couldn't have been more wrong, you're one of these people who are good at talking the talk but when it comes to walking the walk you haven't got a clue have you

Can't help noticing that you seem to be avoiding the question at all costs Rhodesy. I'm really interested in how you can claim to be "Old School" and yet your actions don't match that. So would you agree that you simply don't have any standards and just do what you like?

walking the walk

That's easy just put one foot in front on the other and repeat :P

Rhodes never passed his driving test ;)

You made an extremely abusive post on the Southill Forum which was

removed by the Admin - you were contacted as per the rules of the site

to explain that your access rights had been suspended and that you had

the right of appeal, which you refused. Under no obligation to do so

your subscription was refunded with your agreement and the site admin

offered to facilitate the sale of your share which you declined.

Loosely - So what was the outcome of your spat with our mutual friend over his Southill Alexander share, were you able to resolve the situation amicably as I recall he was absolutely seething at the time at the diabolical way he was treated by the Club

Oh I don't seem to recall you filling us in why your standards are so at odds with your stated "Old School" values Rhodesy. Perhaps we can get to your concern later....

Can't help noticing that you seem to be avoiding the question at all costs Rhodesy. I'm really interested in how you can claim to be "Old School" and yet your actions don't match that. So would you agree that you simply don't have any standards and just do what you like?

Loosely - Never mind all that, what was the outcome of your spat with our mutual friend over his Southill Alexander share, were you able to resolve the situation with him amicably as I recall he was absolutely incandescent with rage at the time at the diabolical way he was treated by your Club

We all have our own preferred ways of communicating, whether it is through email, private messages, the forum etc., but our Chat Room has been seeing some good action lately with several and varied owners visiting for some good sessions on business planning and marketing strategy for the club. We spend such a lot of time agonising over how to get things moving sometimes and who would do what and when that the worry is that nothing seems to happen. Well, it is obviously not the case with Southill Alexander! It’s good to just do the simple things like talk. There are several ad hoc sessions each week, if there’s something you want sorted, check into the forum for a Chat session that will suit you and just do it!.

Loosely - If Southill Alexander hadn't been so interested in wasting copious amounts of time and energy on the above nonsense then the Club might still be alive and kicking today, surely you agree.

Loosely - These Herman's Hermits song lyrics say it all:

There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight.

All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love.

You know what I mean.

Just the two of us and nobody else in sight.

There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight.

So listen very carefully.

Closer now and you will see what I mean.

It isn't a dream.

The only sound that you will hear

Is when I whisper in your ear

I love you forever and ever.

La-la-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la

It isn't a dream.

I love you forever and ever

All over the world people just like us are fallin' in love.

Yeah, they're fallin' in love.

Hush, they're fallin' in love.

Hush.

Rhodes, let me see if I have this right. If Loose answers inside, say, 20 minutes then he is stalking you and wasting his life hanging around on the forum meriting your derision. If, on the other hand, he doesn't answer inside, say, 20 minutes then he is avoiding you and merits your derision...

I think it would be safe to say that whatever Loose does or says you are going to disagree with him and criticize him.

Sjj2112 - Have you ever met Loosely in person out of interest, if so how did he come across to you

Loosely - These Herman's Hermits song lyrics say it all:

You know what I mean.

Just the two of us and nobody else in sight.

There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight.

It isn't a dream.

I love you forever and ever.

La-la-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

La-la-la-la-la

It isn't a dream.

I love you forever and ever

All over the world people just like us are fallin' in love.

Yeah, they're fallin' in love.

Hush, they're fallin' in love.

Hush.

Something tells me Loose is into something good.