Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Year Honours List

Loosely - By the way, you still haven't said whether you have any letters after your name, what's the big secret!

The big secret is that you haven't caught on despite having asked this question umpteen times before.

Now answer one of my questions. This chip of yours, how do you suppose you got it?

Loosely – Well I’ve told you umpteen times before that I feel like Jeremy Paxman interviewing Michael Howard and Chloe Smith put together, you would make a perfect Politician!

And yet none of the times you have asked before and still been kept in the dark doesn't lead to any different behaviour from you.

Interesting that you feel able to compare yourself with Jeremy Paxman. PMSL.

I wasn't comparing myself with Jeremy Paxman though, why would I do that. So do you have any letters after your name, yes or no, it couldn't be a more straight forward question.

I wasn't comparing myself with Jeremy Paxman though

Now now Cliffy, don't tell me your memory is failing you? Surely you remember saying this? I hope you've not got a case of early onset dementia there eh?

Loosely – Well I’ve told you umpteen times before that I feel like Jeremy Paxman interviewing Michael Howard and Chloe Smith put together, you would make a perfect Politician!

Nice body swerve yet again, are you sure you're not Tony Blair in disguise. If you read my post properly you would see that I said I feel like Jeremy Paxman, that's different to comparing myself to the great man.

Nice body swerve yet again, are you sure you're not Tony Blair in disguise. If you read my post properly you would see that I said I feel like Jeremy Paxman, that's different to comparing myself to the great man.

Semantics Rhodesy. I worry about your mental health. You had clearly completely forgotten that you had said that. Either that or you were attempting a blatant lie which was patently obvious.

Loosely - Not at all, for someone who claims to have a good comprehension of the English language you should know that saying you feel like someone is not the same as comparing yourself to that person. Now come on, do you have any letters after your name, yes or no.

This is more fun than watching Punch & Judy

I'd like to think you see me as Judy for some reason.

Loosely – What, with your top falling down, what a horrible thought, I’ve never known what Richard Madeley possibly sees in Judy Finnigan as he’s quite a good looking bloke.

Loosely – What, with your top falling down, what a horrible thought, I’ve never known what Richard Madeley possibly sees in Judy Finnigan as he’s quite a good looking bloke.

Rhodesy, you really must learn to read the post quoted and referred to if you are going to get the hang of all this.

Okay, back to topic then, do you have any letters after your name, yes or no.

Now answer one of my questions. This chip of yours, how do you suppose you got it?

Not so fast Rhodesy, you know how the new regime operates, I answer one of yours and then you answer one of mine - which you seem to have missed..

What chip are you talking about, you're clearly the one with the problem because you hate to be held to account, take charging £1 for a coffee at the Carlsberg Stadium for Southill Alexander games, absolutely disgusting!

What chip are you talking about, you're clearly the one with the problem because you hate to be held to account, take charging £1 for a coffee at the Carlsberg Stadium for Southill Alexander games, absolutely disgusting!

You've obviously finally cracked Rhodesy, apologies for pushing your button, oh well.

Time to set this fallacy of yours to bed. SA did not sell coffee, Biggs Town ran the bar and burger van, however if you'd got first hand knowledge you'd have known that SA served free coffee, tea and biscuits in the clubhouse to all who were welcome. Shame you're allowed to tell your shameful slurs on here with no consequences.

Nothing new under the sun with you. Fibbing about visiting 92 league clubs, slurring football clubs, all meat and drink to you.