Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Year Honours List

Missunderstood - I genuinely pity Loosely!

Rhodes, let me see if I have this right. If Loose answers inside, say, 20 minutes then he is stalking you and wasting his life hanging around on the forum meriting your derision. If, on the other hand, he doesn't answer inside, say, 20 minutes then he is avoiding you and merits your derision...

I think it would be safe to say that whatever Loose does or says you are going to disagree with him and criticize him.

Thank you SJ. Is it just me or do you wonder why Rhodes is keener to discuss some things than others? It seems that if you pick holes in his proclaimed Old School standards suddenly he wants to talk about anything but that!

Yes, you've picked apart another of his "standards" and he has been found wanting yet again. Whats new?

How did he come across? Much better than you do

That's a bit harsh isn't it, I remember when our paths first crossed at the Copthall Stadium, I went out of my way to press your flesh didn't I as I could tell you were a so called groundhopper, you stood out like a sore thumb and I thought we got on like a house on fire

How did he come across? Much better than you do

That's a bit harsh isn't it, I remember when our paths first crossed at the Copthall Stadium, I went out of my way to press your flesh didn't I as I could tell you were a so called groundhopper, you stood out like a sore thumb and I thought we got on like a house on fire

You were talking to somebody and patiently waited to introduce myself to you, you certainly did not "go out of your way to press my flesh."

Also, how can i stand out as a "so called groundhopper?" I am a ground-hopper, there is nothing at all so-called about it.

We spoke for about 2 minutes and that was it - hardly getting on "like a house on fire."

I made such an impression on you that you were unable to remember where I said I lived within 24 hours...

I tried to be friendly but to be honest found you a bit difficult to talk to, you seemed a little bit stand offish compared to other groundhoppers I approached at the Stadium in the same way and one of them even gave me a mention in his Blog:

http://pieandmushypeas.blogspot.co.uk/2007/10/blog-post.html

I tried to be friendly but to be honest found you a bit difficult to talk to, you seemed a little bit stand offish compared to other groundhoppers I approached at the Stadium in the same way and one of them even gave me a mention in his Blog:

http://pieandmushype.../blog-post.html

Which bit of "I introduced myself to you after you finished talking to somebody else" are you not understanding?

One thing I do remember is that there were a number of children running around wild all over the place, completely unsupervised. Any idea who the "responsible" parent was?

• 2 weeks later...

I see Loosely has finally gone quiet on this thread, it's interesting that he never did say whether he had any letters after his name following such a 'distinguished' business career with companies such as Nestle

Loosely - I'm sure you remember this golden oldie from the Tremoloes!:

Oh, don't it hurt deep inside

To see someone do something' to her?

Oh, don't it pain to see someone cry?

Oh especially when someone is her

Silence is golden

But my eyes' still see

Silence is golden, golden

But my eyes still see

A talkin' is cheap, people follow like sheep

Even though there is nowhere to go

How could she tell he deceived her so well

Pity she'll be the last one to know

Silence is golden

But my eyes' still see

But my eyes still see

How many times did she fall for his line?

Should I tell her or should I keep cool?

And if I tried I know she'll say I lied

Mind your business, don't hurt her, you fool

Silence is golden

But my eyes' still see

But my eyes still see

But my eyes' still see

But my eyes' still see

Have you got any letters after your name

Rhodes you sad tw@t, you are becoming a real bore. Perhaps if YOU started answering the numerous unanswered questions put to you then others might think about answering your pathetic obsessions.

Rhodes you sad tw@t, you are becoming a real bore. Perhaps if YOU started answering the numerous unanswered questions put to you then others might think about answering your pathetic obsessions.

He doesn't get it, he never will.

TBH I've loved seeing the effect I've had on him by ignoring his questions for a change!

Loosely - So can we assume you don't have any letters after your name then, you're just a nobody aren't you

Loosely - So can we assume you don't have any letters after your name then, you're just a nobody aren't you

There you go assuming things again Rhodesy. It's almost as if you didn't know how foolish you've appeared in the past doing that.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

"Too many civil servants, politicians, and celebrities are getting honours"

Says Public Administration Select Committee.

Thank God, at last!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19400140

Loosely – I think all of our gold medallists from London 2012 should receive a gong don’t you following their amazing achievements during the so called ‘Greatest Show On Earth’

Loosely – I think all of our gold medallists from London 2012 should receive a gong don’t you following their amazing achievements during the so called ‘Greatest Show On Earth’

I don't, agreed they all did brilliantly, but most of them are well paid and was only doing their jobs. For me the real hero's were the police and intelligent services who kept the games safe for everyone to enjoy, and almost all of the paralympians who have overcome hardships that the rest of us couldnt even begin to imagine.