Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield 1893 v Takeley 19th December

Steph

My post on the Digitally Challenged site has been removed.

Can anyone confirm the reasons for the game on the 19th December being postponed and are the ESL going to take any action on the matter considering the rumour is that it was postponed by the Middlesex County FA for non-payment, I am told, of a £30 fine.

Yes!

A fixture being postponed because of the weather is one thing. A fixture being postponed because of an unpaind £30 fine is another.

Takeley are a relatively strong side in this division. They may have a few fans who made arrangements to travel. May even have travelled and found their journey wasted. Even home fans would have made arrangements around this fixture. Programmes would have been printed, one hopes.

Also consider supposing there was a weakened squad for a club due to injury - it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that a club deliberately arrange to have a fixture postponed by non-payment of a small fine.

What is far worse I made the enquiry on a message board and that, perfectly polite enquiry, has been censored without explanation. Why cant the club give a full explanation of the details are they ashamed of their activity. It seems to me that the ESL administrators, the officials who were meant to control the game and the fans deserve an explanation.

That is why it matters Andy.

What has it to do with a stirring Enfield Town Fan/owner?

It is a demonstration of poor administration. As a part owner of ETFC I also have a share in Goldsown Holdings which holds the lease on the digitally challenged pitch. I have concerns about the security of our rent.

What has it to do with a stirring Enfield Town Fan/owner?

It is a demonstration of poor administration. As a part owner of ETFC I also have a share in Goldsown Holdings which holds the lease on the digitally challenged pitch. I have concerns about the security of our rent.

Steph please stop this one man vendetta of yours ,Its getting embarrassing and very tedious for our club . No one has even bothered to reply to your post on our forum to date , says it all really . I heard they forgot to pay a fine . End OF !!!!