Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chalfont St. Freezer

Well what do we think of Saturday's prospects? I understand the pitch is a block of ice and temps not forecast to get above 3 degrees and as low as -5 :huh: Not looking promising I would suspect

I think it's doubtful and there are rumours of more snow on Friday so could be another blank weekend. Also the forecast is -9 for Saturday night so doubt any of the Junior games will give me my fix ... :(

SBF

There is a pitch inspection tomorrow at 9.00 a.m. (at the referee's request) but things do not look hopeful.

If the game is off, can I repeat the invitation to all committee members and supporters etc. to come down the club anyway for a social afternoon. We desperately need your help during a period of little income due to no matches.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this had been re-arranged for Tuesday 20th March, but website now showing TBA?

I thought this had been re-arranged for Tuesday 20th March, but website now showing TBA?

I haven't been able to get on my laptop at home long enough to upload the amended fixture list. I don't have the relevant file on my work PC.