Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorking Manager gone

We heard you the first time !

Sorry phone connection, you could of just answered though ?

No I can't. Wait for our Press Officers release.

Such a shame,but maybe yesterdays defeat at Camberley,was the straw that broke the Buckers back.Peter Buckland has been running a one man show down at Dorking for many months.Suprised he has put up with things for so long,all the hard work,financing the Playing Budget,to get better Players,tidying up the Club have gone to waste.Such a great guy too,wish him well wherever he goes.Do not stay out of football too long Buckers,many a Club would be grateful of your input.

Such a shame,but maybe yesterdays defeat at Camberley,was the straw that broke the Buckers back.Peter Buckland has been running a one man show down at Dorking for many months.Suprised he has put up with things for so long,all the hard work,financing the Playing Budget,to get better Players,tidying up the Club have gone to waste.Such a great guy too,wish him well wherever he goes.Do not stay out of football too long Buckers,many a Club would be grateful of your input.

Playing budget ! Jesus Smudge come on let's get real here. If you get beat 9 nil and look the way they did in TRS highlights you gotta be walking around with a blindfold on. Buckers should of walked when he was paying step 7 players and he knows it. Proud man who got feck all help. Big JR I've got my tin hat on !

Padlock,yes he should of walked when he had them 6th in the League with 30 points,when everyone was shocked at how well they were doing.With as you put it Step 7 players,youth,and a sprinkling of step 5 Players.He must also as you put it, been blindfold when they beat Egham.What does that make Egham?A SAD DAY FOR FOOTBALL IN MY OPINION.

always sad when a dedicated manager goes, but recent results and performances put Dorking in a relegation battle, and maybe people have learned the lessons of a couple of seasons ago.

changes on the coaching side couldnt have helped matters either.

perhaps now we will find out why the recent changes were made and who may come out the winners.

thanks for what you did for Dorking fc Buckers there is no doubt you cared deeply about it.

Padlock,yes he should of walked when he had them 6th in the League with 30 points,when everyone was shocked at how well they were doing.With as you put it Step 7 players,youth,and a sprinkling of step 5 Players.He must also as you put it, been blindfold when they beat Egham.What does that make Egham?A SAD DAY FOR FOOTBALL IN MY OPINION.

What did that make Egham? Humbled. Sorry to hear the manager has gone.

I have now been authorised to release the following, which is part of a press release issued today by our Press Officer.

As a regular poster on this site AND a Club Official, I will be making NO further comment on the subject !

"Pete Buckland has stepped down as first team manager, the club moving quickly to appoint Under 18 manager Simon Coffey and former Dorking FC coach Steve Hurd as joint managers till the end of the season.

Hurd’s return to the club followed his departure from the Dorking management in February and Coffey steps up from his table topping SYL role as Chicks battle to steer clear of the relegation places as they approach the last 10 games of the season.

The club acknowledge the massive effort put in by Peter Buckland in his season and a half in charge, and wish him well going forward." ENDS.

Why couldn't you have waited until after tomorrow's game? All we need is a fired up Dorking :bolt:

See you tomorrow!

Possibly !

Yes it is true; I have RESIGNED as manager of Dorking FC. The full extent of my reasons for leaving will remain undisclosed, as I do not believe in washing my dirty laundry in public !!

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking everyone for their overwhelming support, kind words, texts and phone calls; its good to know there are still some decent people left in football........

Buckers