Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckers resignation

Yes it is true; I have RESIGNED as manager of Dorking FC. The full extent of my reasons will remain undisclosed, as I dont believe in washing my dirty laundry in public !!

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking everyone for their overwhelming support, kind words, texts and phone calls; its good to know there are still some decent people left in football.......

Yes it is true; I have RESIGNED as manager of Dorking FC. The full extent of my reasons will remain undisclosed, as I dont believe in washing my dirty laundry in public !!

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking everyone for their overwhelming support, kind words, texts and phone calls; its good to know there are still some decent people left in football.......

GOOD LUCK BUCKERS ! ....and after all the hard work you put into the Dorking going beyond the call of duty for a Managers job. I recall the 2 times Dorking was vandelised and you made the place good again along with others. You won't be out of a job for long Bucks with your committment given to the task ahead, you were a credit to Dorking and I'm sure they appreciated all your effort put in during your tenure there.

Echo everything Nice Guy has said above. Shame how it's all turned out, things looked good in the summer with some good friendly performances and results followed by a decent start in the league. Good luck in the future bucker.

In fairness to Peter, (Bucks), I am posting the link to the Dorking Advertiser article concerning his departure.

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Buckland-quits-Chicks/story-15432349-detail/story.html