Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

well done bedfont sports on promotion

Bruno

Cheers Bruno not the best game today and although Lammas had other things on their mind they made it difficult. We were nervous but did hit bar three times. I like greenwood I thought he was pure class, great balls in the box.

Good luck to Lammas I hope u do the treble it would be some achievement

Proud skipper yesterday we kept up with guernsey when others said theyd win it by january an after last year just missing out we held our nerve!! This group of players are a good bunch an hopefully we'll keep them together for next season whilst adding a few also !! Big well done to the bamfords an the readers on promotion onwards an upwards !!!!!

i also went to watch on saturday and must admit considering lammas had a cup final 36 hrs before i thought they done extremley well to put a [****!!****] in against a decent bedfont outfit. They had 1 sub too so fair play to them. Congratulations to Sean and the ex lammas boys who are there on their promotion. I echo the comment above as i hope lammas can go on a win the treble, what a great achievement. Good luck next year sports.

Im sure waterboy is used to being forgotten about by now. Their is a rumour he is now the assistan manager.

Waterboy promoted to assistant manager ill carry the water now then an put cones out can i please

i also went to watch on saturday and must admit considering lammas had a cup final 36 hrs before i thought they done extremley well to put a [****!!****] in against a decent bedfont outfit. They had 1 sub too so fair play to them. Congratulations to Sean and the ex lammas boys who are there on their promotion. I echo the comment above as i hope lammas can go on a win the treble, what a great achievement. Good luck next year sports.

ONE sub for the biggest and best squad ever they've had.................I did say ;) !!! Why didn't Nathan put the number 14 on...... :lol:

just a short one (mr chapman) lol not forgetting you either your chats have got me through an injury plagued season without you i would of given up!! much love ;)

Well done Bedfont Sports you have had a tremendous season and thoroughly deserve your promotion.

Best of luck in the Premier next year.

I would also like to extend my congratulations to the Sports. Good luck in all of your games not against us. ;)