Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Samantha Brick

Surprised Rhodes hasn't made a comment on the Daily Mail article from yesterday.

NeutralFan - Well strangely enough I considered it but didn't think there would be sufficient Forum interest, here's the link anyway:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124701/Samantha-Brick-How-internet-sensation.html

NeutralFan - I did make a post on this thread but either you failed to put it up or it didn't get through to you. Like I said I thought about starting a topic when I saw the article in the Daily Mail earlier this week but didn't think there would be sufficient interest.

Mr Rhodes, what are your opinions on Miss Brick ? I read the article & she has a very high opinion of herself, but she is a very sexy lady. I like very sexy white ladies. When i go to my favourite nightclubs i like to Bump n Grind with sexy white ladies. Mrs Bakayakadingdong thinks Miss Brick is a whore, & doesn't like me out clubbing. I tell her sssssshhhhh woman, we cannot both go out clubbing. She has to look after our 6 children Henry, Olafobi Jnr. Femi, Prince Fortune, Precious & Banjo.

She does have beautiful smooth chocolate skin & a big shapely bottom though. Mr Rhodes do you like Nigerian women, i could fix you up with my wife's friend.

When i go to my favourite nightclubs

What nightclubs do you frequent then out of interest, have you been to Faces in Gants Hill

NeutralFan - I did make a post on this thread but either you failed to put it up or it didn't get through to you. Like I said I thought about starting a topic when I saw the article in the Daily Mail earlier this week but didn't think there would be sufficient interest.

You are all zibig ninkanpoopens. On zitraffic Varden grapevine it izt a well known fact zis articole iz zi big april fools joke and miss Brick is zi well know transvestite called Mr Reggie (Dunaplop) Smith. He gotz zi nickname Dunaplop because ven his mother was calling him outside the shithousen door asking him if he done his Dun a plop Poopoo yet he alvays reply 'no! its still hanging'

Mr Rhodes do you like Nigerian women, i could fix you up with my wife's friend.

When I was acting as Clement Temile's agent I received quite a bit of interest from Nigerian women, I'm not sure why but to be honest, and don't take this the wrong way, they are not really my cup of tea, thanks anyway

Mr Rhodes do you like Nigerian women, i could fix you up with my wife's friend.

When I was acting as Clement Temile's agent I received quite a bit of interest from Nigerian women, I'm not sure why but to be honest, and don't take this the wrong way, they are not really my cup of tea, thanks anyway

Is zis because your 'cup of Tea' is big Nigerian men? This is no concern of mine. I have many Sodomite friends andz its ok az long az zay dont interfer with my white Trumpet. I would also like to date Mr Olafobis Wifes friend seeing young Mr Roades declnez zi offer. I am not a man who turns down Nigerian womens big wobbly Bottoms.

• 4 months later...

Who noticed that she's on Celebrity Big Brother which started tonight, fill your boots:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2188802/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2012-An-Olympic-athlete-Page-3-girl-Samantha-Brick.html

By a strange coincidence, I was watching an old episode of QI recently which mentioned Big Brother.

Were any of you, perchance, aware that the Great Great Grandfather of Sir Peter Bazalgette (who owns Endemol, the company which makes Big Brother) Sir Joseph William Bazalgette invented the sewage network of London in order to combat The Great Stink of 1858 (that's not when Rhodes started posting on here, by the way).

The magnificent efforts of Sir Joseph William Bazalgette eradicated excrement, cholera, disease and other nasties from London... and then his Great Great Grandson invents the show Big Brother and brings it all back!

By a strange coincidence, I was watching an old episode of QI recently which mentioned Big Brother.

Were any of you, perchance, aware that the Great Great Grandfather of Sir Peter Bazalgette (who owns Endemol, the company which makes Big Brother) Sir Joseph William Bazalgette invented the sewage network of London in order to combat The Great Stink of 1858 (that's not when Rhodes started posting on here, by the way).

The magnificent efforts of Sir Joseph William Bazalgette eradicated excrement, cholera, disease and other nasties from London... and then his Great Great Grandson invents the show Big Brother and brings it all back!

As usual Adam, you are a mine of information !

Thanks Big JR, although I will admit that I learnt that fact from QI :)

Has anybody been watching Samantha Brick on Big Brother, I can see her going all the way as she comes across as very down to earth and genuine

Surely even Channel 5 wouldn't let her "go all the way" on live TV?

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Samantha was voted out of the Celebrity Big Brother house last night however she gave a very good account of herself over a 17 day period and can feel proud of her genuine and down to earth performance

I see that Samantha was voted out of the Celebrity Big Brother house last night however she gave a very good account of herself over a 17 day period and can feel proud of her genuine and down to earth performance

Did she 'do-it' outside on the lawn ?

:bolt:

Archived