Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chris Sliski

BFR

Very sad and shocking news.

A man who was the heart of the club who was always there to help who-ever needed it. May you always be watching down on your beloved Slough Town and family.

My thoughts are with Chris's family at this sad time.

RIP Chris.

Woke up to the texts about this morning, absolutely shocked.

RIP Chris, a true legend of Slough Town FC and you will be sorely missed. My thoughts are with the family. It is such a shame that he will not see our new ground come to life, no one could give more for this club.

Let's get out there today and sing our team to victory for Chris.

The club have put a brief statement up on the Official Site.

Just like to add to the comments on here already. Chris truly was Mr Slough Town. Everything the club did he had a real passion and enthusiasm for. To quote from a Facebook status this morning which completely hit the nail on the head for me:

"Although I have lost a Truly Brilliant Friend I just know that heaven will soon be Amber & Blue......Get ready God He Will Convert You......"

Our thoughts are with Julie and Ryan at this time.

There's now a short statement on the official STFC site.... http://www.sloughtow...Sliski---R.I.P.

Heard this most terrible news first thing this morning and still can’t quite believe it.

Chris WAS Slough Town Football Club. If you cut him in half there would be amber and blue running through him. Nobody worked harder for our club than Chris. If something needed doing Chris would always be at the front of the queue doing it irrespective of whether it was his job or not. And despite all the setbacks and challenges that we’ve suffered over the years with the ground and financial issues he never stopped working to make things right and he NEVER once stopped believing.

It was a privilege to have known him and call him a friend. He was an absolute inspiration and not only Slough Town Football Club but the whole of non-league football will be worse off without him.

In total shock and really can't believe what I'm hearing. Chris was a really nice person to know and was Slough Town to the core.

We've truely lost a Slough Town Legend.

My condolences go out to Chris's family at this sad time.

Edited by readingrebel

One of the nicest men I've ever met at Slough Town FC,in nearly 25 years of watching them.Always friendly and willing to go out of his way to make you feel welcome,regardless of whether you are a frequenter of all club activities or just a game watcher like me. A huge loss to our beloved club and as a top bloke/kind human being in life.Will be sorely missed by everyone connected with the club. Condolences to all his family.

Stuart Blinco[3spirit]and on behalf of the rest of my family/friends who attend matches.

Edited by 3spirit