Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Upminsters match report

Apparently the crowd was less than expected due to the weather and us not bringing as many as they expected. How many did they want us to bring?

Also they have Martin Touhy down as playing, I didn't see him.

Putting aside neutrals, I reckon we had as many there as they did. I guess they had a few missing at Upton Park.

When you look at the strikers they have had this season ( even on their bench today), it makes you realise what a great job our management and team have achieved this season - whatever the outcome of the next three games.

Following the disappointment of last Friday, today's performance was one of character and true grit. I thought we might be 'under the cosh' but I have rarely seen a home team totally negated for a full 94 minutes. Dale could have taken his deck chair had it not been raining.

COYB

Apparently the crowd was less than expected due to the weather and us not bringing as many as they expected. How many did they want us to bring?

Also they have Martin Touhy down as playing, I didn't see him.

Just read it pure gold actually made me laugh out loud ,Great effort Sidney.

As for Touhy i think i see him climbing out of Swainey's back pocket after about 84 minutes .