Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 14th Apr results

TRS

Camberley 1 Molesey 2 much improved performance today, but with your centre forward playing at being a keeper the odds were against a win.

Apologies to everyones from Epsom & ewell fc for messing up your predictions today by beating Egham at the Runnymede stadium,fantastic performance from the lads today and thoroughly deserved

As GF somewhat tongue in cheek says, there is still a chance, however unlikely that we can avoid relegation.

I think if at Christmas someone had said to me you will go into your last game and still not be relegated I would have questioned their sanity. 

In all honesty I expected us to be down by the start of March - we still have a chance however slim.

As for today's game, we got off to a decent start when Jay Holden fired home after only 5 minutes, only to be pegged back on 11 minutes thanks to a close range Karl Dallaway header (have to say, hugely impressed with Dallaway today, movement, passing, positional play and aerial ability all top notch).

We missed a fair few chances in the first half, whilst our keeper made a couple of decent saves.

Half time was 1-1.

Second half was a dire affair for first 20 minutes, with no real chances.

Our keeper made a stunning save midway through the half somehow clawing the ball away from behind him and then we cleared another off the line.

We threw people forward as time ran out and with seconds left Jay Holden played in brother Liam and he gave us the points.

Good to catch up with AUPostie again, always decent banter with him.

Only downside the antics of one of the Ash management team who was verbally abusive to a member of the club ground staff at the end of the game.

Banstead 3 - 4 Farnham Town

A strange game where we were fortunate to take all three points.

I must add that I witnessed the worst THREE officials that I have seen in thirty odd years of football. Some of the decisions from them ALL were disgraceful! I actually thought at one point that they were not qualified and had arrived at the wrong sport!!!

There was an assessor there that was heard to say, "I will have to have some harsh words with them!!!"

There is NO way that they should hold any appointment at this, or any other, level of football. I hope that there is someone on here from Banstead who can support my comments.

No I will not be putting in a report as we get fined and we did WIN the game!!!

Edited by Ace1

Banstead 3 - 4 Ash United

I must add that I witnessed the worst THREE officials that I have seen in thirty odd years of football. Some of the decisions from them ALL were disgraceful! I actually thought at one point that they were not qualified and had arrived at the wrong sport!!!

There was an assessor there that was heard to say, "I will have to have some harsh words with them!!!"

There is NO way that they should hold any appointment at this, or any other, level of football. I hope that there is someone on here from Banstead who can support my comments.

Ash United??!

Banstead 3 - 4 Farnham Town

Ash United??!

Had a moment TRS, still fuming mate!

Edited by Ace1