Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 14th Apr results

TRS

Bizarre moment in the Guildford RPV game, where the away keeper appeared to chuck the ball in his own net. Gacheru picked up a booking for his trouble, but appeared to have done nothing untoward!

very true trs we were waiting for the ref to signal for the goal to be allowed ,then he went over to consult with the lino ,i reakon neither of them saw what happened there were certaintly no appeals from rpv for a foul on the keeper !

My compliments to Croydon on some the best facilities in the lge,nice stand,big changing rooms and a decent pitch.nice all round club and players had decent banter,I think ref had an easy afternoon cos it was a good footballing game.5-1 to Wembley after a great 1st half we went in 4-0 up after the break Croydon came at us and scored after some poo defending from my left back,they kept us pend in for long periods and we nicked a goal at the end.happy days

tbf the first Guildford goal looks well offside

Bizarre moment in the Guildford RPV game, where the away keeper appeared to chuck the ball in his own net. Gacheru picked up a booking for his trouble, but appeared to have done nothing untoward!

Got to agree TRS, why was the goal disallowed and why did the Guildford player get booked?? For the RPV second goal, was there not a foul on the GK??? Amazing decisions!

Was this not the referee that we had when Farnham played at Sandhurst a couple of weeks ago? Assistant's??? Why bother???

South kilburn 2-0 wars a very bad performance today with 4 key players out it was going to be tough I have to say though what a awful pitch the grass didn't seem like it had been cut for months definatley won't look forward to playing there anytime

Soon

congratulations to guildford city on becoming champions. no matter what you say about their football,players,management they are without a shadow of a doubt successful

Yes, my CONGRATULATIONS to Guildford also. Whilst I am not in favour of their antics in getting players sent off, bullying the referee, bullying the opposition players and intimidation tactics, its obviously worked for them and will admit they are the best team I have seen in the CCL this season. I wish them all the very best in the Southern League most probably, and think that they will do well next season if they keep the same squad for 3 seasons with improvements to strengthen it and that Kev keeps fronting their big budget which will be needed next season............oops sorry Kev ;) !

Chessington 1 Sandhurst 3 a good result for all at the club yesterday as this result ensures the team will be in the CCL prem again next season Chess however have still got a fight on thier hands to avoid the drop,only one bit of bad news from yesterdays game was the injury to one of our defenders who had to be taken to hospital with a leg injury every one at the club is holding thier breath and hoping that Jasper isn't as badly injured as first feared such a shame if he were to miss our Cup Final in couple of weeks time.as he has been one of our better players, good luck Jasp.

South Kilburn are the biggest disgrace ive ever seen! They are a complete embarrassment to the Combined Counties league and i hope there not around next season. They went down like a sack of s*** screaming like theyve been shot. Their goalkeeper made a complete idiot of himself making out someone had elbowed him in the face and was on the floor for a good ten minutes when no one actually touched him, eventually getting up and take his goal kick. He must of wasted a good 15 minutes with his goal kicks and then kilburn got a free kick on their half way line and he sprinted his heart out to take it .... Muppet! They started on dias and so the game was stopped for ten minutes threating dias and to see them after the match. Final whistle they start on the ref and his linesman, The ref had a complete shocker! has did the linesman! Yes we were awful and didnt deserve nothing out of the game but teams like this dont deserve to be in the league.

South Kilburn are the biggest disgrace ive ever seen! They are a complete embarrassment to the Combined Counties league and i hope there not around next season. They went down like a sack of s*** screaming like theyve been shot. Their goalkeeper made a complete idiot of himself making out someone had elbowed him in the face and was on the floor for a good ten minutes when no one actually touched him, eventually getting up and take his goal kick. He must of wasted a good 15 minutes with his goal kicks and then kilburn got a free kick on their half way line and he sprinted his heart out to take it .... Muppet! They started on dias and so the game was stopped for ten minutes threating dias and to see them after the match. Final whistle they start on the ref and his linesman, The ref had a complete shocker! has did the linesman! Yes we were awful and didnt deserve nothing out of the game but teams like this dont deserve to be in the league.

have to say it was the worst game at this level of football to be involved in the game was a absolute joke have to question weather the ccl went and viewed what kilburn was like before allowing them into the league poor set up and pitch and neavsey said above about the trouble with dias saying what they would do to him after the game threats the ref didn't seam to hear at the ht whistle we said to the ref to deal with this as we went into tunnel he said it's not his job with the threats going on and it almost boiling over he stood out on the pitch with his linesman till both sides were pretty much in their dressing rooms.i do think they deserved their win but would be very shocked if they are allowed to stay in this division next year after all the stuff you hear after the game their players were fine and nothing did happen but if we jade won the game may have been different? also the amount of timewasting was ridiculous numerous times i said to the ref to sort it he said he is adding the time but didn't once hear him hurry the players up or produce a card a all round poor day.it made Sunday league Seam decent Edited by Gilesy08

Banstead 3 - 4 Farnham Town

A strange game where we were fortunate to take all three points.

I must add that I witnessed the worst THREE officials that I have seen in thirty odd years of football. Some of the decisions from them ALL were disgraceful! I actually thought at one point that they were not qualified and had arrived at the wrong sport!!!

There was an assessor there that was heard to say, "I will have to have some harsh words with them!!!"

There is NO way that they should hold any appointment at this, or any other, level of football. I hope that there is someone on here from Banstead who can support my comments.

No I will not be putting in a report as we get fined and we did WIN the game!!!

Agreed! After letting my goal stand for which looked like a clear foul leading up to it he then tried to make it up to you by awarding some very weak fouls!

The game itself was disappointing on our front. After going 3-2 up i think we just got a little over excited from being in a winning position (I hasnt happened much these days!) and switchd off!

have to say it was the worst game at this level of football to be involved in the game was a absolute joke have to question weather the ccl went and viewed what kilburn was like before allowing them into the league poor set up and pitch and neavsey said above about the trouble with dias saying what they would do to him after the game threats the ref didn't seam to hear at the ht whistle we said to the ref to deal with this as we went into tunnel he said it's not his job with the threats going on and it almost boiling over he stood out on the pitch with his linesman till both sides were pretty much in their dressing rooms.i do think they deserved their win but would be very shocked if they are allowed to stay in this division next year after all the stuff you hear after the game their players were fine and nothing did happen but if we jade won the game may have been different? also the amount of timewasting was ridiculous numerous times i said to the ref to sort it he said he is adding the time but didn't once hear him hurry the players up or produce a card a all round poor day.it made Sunday league Seam decent

On the plus side, the delays meant you avoided most of the 90,000 scousers streaming out of Wembley Stadium ;)

DORKING FC 1 HANWORTH VILLA 1

OFFICIAL match report here: http://www.clubwebsi.../report/3027499

Wasn't going, but got called in at the last moment.

Having said that, a great game with HV going one up right on the half-time whistle.

Chicks upped their game in the second half a got a deserved point with another superb Ryan Stewart goal.

The officials all had a good game. I think there was only one yellow card shown.

Takes a little pressure off us near the bottom, especially with the other results. 2 games to go !

Edited by Big J R

Nice guy the budget at Guildford really isn't that big! Try a third of your estimate of windsors budget and you may be close! Gilesy and neavesy stop your whining

haha whining your a fine one to talk well done for yesterday to you get a medal or u not played enough games

Are you hungry Liam as that was a massive CHOMP, Yes I've played enough games thanks. Enjoy div 1 again next season.

why would I be hungry Paul? Haha and If I was to bite I'd say u will be playing div 1 also next year lol