Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luke McCormick

Loosely - Yes but it doesn't make it right does it, Swindon Town saw sense and got rid of him and Plymouth Argyle should hang their heads in shame!

Plymouth Argylle do not seem to feel the same. Good for them.

Good for them

That says it all about you! 

That says it all about you! 

No, it says it all about Plymouth Argyle cretin. 

Honestly Rhodesly. Did your mother discard the baby and take the afterbirth home from hospital?

Well why say 'good for them' then, it sounds like you are endorsing their 'criminal' actions

Well why say 'good for them' then, it sounds like you are endorsing their 'criminal' actions

What makes you think putting Criminal in quote marks would save you from a libel suit from Plymouth Argyle you moron? 

Loosely - Why don't you try telling that to Phil and Amanda Peak

Loosely - Why don't you try telling that to Phil and Amanda Peak

Rhodesly, I'm sure they know well enough without your shitestirring, I expect they'd like some peace and quiet on the subject so why do you keep promoting the subject?

You just seem so in-sensitive that's all, they lost their two beautiful sons of just ten and eight and Mr Peak is crippled for life thanks to killer McCormick yet all you can say is 'good for them' (Plymouth Argyle).

You just seem so in-sensitive that's all, they lost their two beautiful sons of just ten and eight and Mr Peak is crippled for life thanks to killer McCormick yet all you can say is 'good for them' (Plymouth Argyle).

It' not all I have to say as anyone else but you can tell from reading this thread. Other people are fortunately not handicapped as you are with "Post Blindness" which is an inability to read the posts which you want to ignore and make points only based on deceit. It's a sad case as are you.

Most posters will have noted this as they will also be able to note your other handicap: The inability to answer difficult questions, this condition is known as [****!!****]wittery and also Stupidity.

Don't take my word for it folks, here's a thread from another Forum condemning McCormick with comments such as 'dosent bring back those two kids though does it, some clubs have no shame whatsoever, a disgrace', 'this guy has no shame, coming back to football shows he has no shame, he's a disgrace and anyone who employs this guy is a disgrace' and 'he has caused death by dangerous driving so he should no longer play football', to name a few, I rest my case:

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-298367.html

Don't take my word for it folks, here's a thread from another Forum condemning McCormick with comments such as 'dosent bring back those two kids though does it, some clubs have no shame whatsoever, a disgrace', 'this guy has no shame, coming back to football shows he has no shame, he's a disgrace and anyone who employs this guy is a disgrace' and 'he has caused death by dangerous driving so he should no longer play football', to name a few, I rest my case:

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-298367.html

Again, more selective quoting and ignoring the posts he doesn't want to see, or prefers not to quote because then dear old Rhodesly's argument wouldn't sound like it had any wind in the sails...

"He has served his time and seems totally remorseful & will donate a significant sum of money and give his time to support a local children's charity. Don't get me wrong i think and have said before that people who kill by driving dangerously don't get long enough in prison but in the eyes of the British justice system they have served there time"

"what has that got to do with this guy earning a living after he has served his time in prison?"

and another poster from the same forum thread that Rhodesly quotes derides ignorant comment: - 

"Ridiculous comments really.

Summed up by the second chance comment.

So you don't believe that he is/can be rehabilitated, you think because he killed someone when driving under the inluence he should do life? What is the point in that.

You should do a little bit of research and find out what the criminal justice system is intended to do."

Shows our Rhodesly up for the fraud he is. Sadly he thought no-one would bother checking his "evidence". Case closed now guvnor!

Edited by Loose

Loosely - What's the point you're trying to make exactly, McCormick killed two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them whilst totally ruining the lives of their parents and crippling their father for life yet you appear to be defending him.

Loosely - What's the point you're trying to make exactly, McCormick killed two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them whilst totally ruining the lives of their parents and crippling their father for life yet you appear to be defending him.

Rhodesy - I think any idiot can read my position, unfortunately for you, you are not as clever as any average idiot. We'll manage without you.

Loosely – I repeat, McCormick killed two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them whilst totally ruining the lives of their parents and crippling their father for life yet you appear to be defending him.

Loosely – I repeat, McCormick killed two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them whilst totally ruining the lives of their parents and crippling their father for life yet you appear to be defending him.

And I will repeat Rhodesly - that you are a cretin, an idiot. Where's it getting us? You getting more and more desperate - the rest of us more bored than ever.

I will repeat Rhodesly, for the sake of pointing out your hypocrisy once again because I enjoy it, that you never seem to have any empathy with or concern for the parents of murdered Meredith Kercher, nor claim that her killer, convicted criminal 'Manda Knox cannot make money from her crimes by writing fiction do you?

You don't do you? Answer how your twisted moral compass works eh? You cannot because you are a hypocrite.

Edited by Loose

Loosely – Well I repeat, what on earth has this thread got to do with ‘innocent abroad’ Amanda Knox, you’re just digging yourself in deeper with members who must be appalled by your sinister stance on killer Luke McCormick who ‘murdered’ two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them whilst ruining the lives of their devoted parents, putting their father Phil in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Loosely – Well I repeat, what on earth has this thread got to do with ‘innocent abroad’ Amanda Knox, you’re just digging yourself in deeper with members who must be appalled by your sinister stance on killer Luke McCormick who ‘murdered’ two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them whilst ruining the lives of their devoted parents, putting their father Phil in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Rhodesly - You seem desperate to avoid answering the question, readers will draw their own conclusions from the hypocrisy you are displaying.

Loosely – I remember, to give just one of many examples, when you defended a heinous drug peddler to the hilt who was rightly executed in China so there is a familiar pattern with your posts isn’t there. I’m beginning to wonder whether you are either the full shilling or it’s just me you delight in disagreeing with, if I had said McCormick should be given the opportunity to play football again at a high level would you have then recoiled in horror at the mere suggestion.

Forget the football aspect for a moment.

If somebody has committed a crime and paid their dues to society then they should be given a second chance to practice their skills in their chosen profession IMHO.  Whether that be building houses or playing sport. They have been found guilty, and are now a free man/women. Obviously it is down to the employers as to whether they wish to employee him/her or not, but should a past criminal record mean that that person is excluded from their old job? 

The only time when this is unlikely to be practical is if the past offender is working in a business that is likely to increase their chances of re-offending. Say a locksmith who became a burglar and was caught or in a sensitive profession such as police, banking etc. and even then it depends upon the crime.

I can't recall the exact example of the drug dealer in Rhodes post above (but obviously there are several who get caught doing this) but this is not the same situation. 

Obviously if the punishment is death then there is little or no chance of the person doing their old job after sentence has been carried out.

Forget the football aspect for a moment.

If somebody has committed a crime and paid their dues to society then they should be given a second chance to practice their skills in their chosen profession IMHO.  Whether that be building houses or playing sport. They have been found guilty, and are now a free man/women. Obviously it is down to the employers as to whether they wish to employee him/her or not, but should a past criminal record mean that that person is excluded from their old job? 

The only time when this is unlikely to be practical is if the past offender is working in a business that is likely to increase their chances of re-offending. Say a locksmith who became a burglar and was caught or in a sensitive profession such as police, banking etc. and even then it depends upon the crime.

I can't recall the exact example of the drug dealer in Rhodes post above (but obviously there are several who get caught doing this) but this is not the same situation. 

Obviously if the punishment is death then there is little or no chance of the person doing their old job after sentence has been carried out.

Thank you Ian, a very clear, concise and fair opinion much in the same vein as I have set forth numerous times within this thread, doubtlessly though it will still be one that our resident halfwit cannot grasp. It's one thing to not be in favour of a country with an atrocious record on human rights carrying out a death sentence and another thing altogether to be in favour of a UK citizen being allowed to ply his trade given the opportunity following the completion of a criminal sentence, this again is something beyond the wit of Rhodes to comprehend.

Edited by Loose