Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luke McCormick

Rhodesly - all I want to know is why you are discriminating against this man and his right to make a living when you actively promote another killers writing of pure fiction to make huge amounts of money at the expense of the suffering of a young girls family? Doesn't this make you a hypocrite of the lowest form?

You have to approach anyone in that category the same.

Ian - That's just it, McCormick is in a category of his own as he is a role model to impressionable youngsters who look up to him as the goalkeeper of the Club they support. Therefore Plymouth Argyle are irresponsible for employing McCormick and credit to Swindon Town for showing the killer the door of the County Ground when realising the huge mistake they had made by taking him on following his release from the laughable jail term he served.

Ian - That's just it, McCormick is in a category of his own as he is a role model to impressionable youngsters who look up to him as the goalkeeper of the Club they support. Therefore Plymouth Argyle are irresponsible for employing McCormick and credit to Swindon Town for showing the killer the door of the County Ground when realising the huge mistake they had made by taking him on following his release from the laughable jail term he served.

You can't treat someone as a category of their own - you have to apply the same rules to all in his/her situation or not at all.

You can't treat someone as a category of their own - you have to apply the same rules to all in his/her situation or not at all.

Rhodes is definitely in a category all of his own!

Horace – Who’s side are you on out of interest, I wouldn’t automatically tar you with the same brush as Loosely as you seem to have old fashioned values

Horace – Who’s side are you on out of interest, I wouldn’t automatically tar you with the same brush as Loosely as you seem to have old fashioned values

I was merely making the point that you are a "one off".

I'm not on anyone's side, although it's ridiculously easy to disagree with you.

although it's ridiculously easy to disagree with you

Horace - Why is that, surely you wouldn't side with a child killer as Loosely is doing

I think poor old Rhodesly thinks he's back in the school playground wanting sides to be picked, gangs formed. Poor little sad Rhodesly, easily the last one ever picked, negotiations and trade offs given for whoever had to take him on their side. 

Loosely - Seriously though why on earth are you siding with a killer goalkeeper out of interest who 'murdered' two dear little boys who had their whole lives in front of them, what if it had been your children

Loosely - Seriously though why on earth are you siding with a killer goalkeeper out of interest who 'murdered' two dear little boys who had their whole lives in front of them, what if it had been your children

Rhodesly - seriously why should I bother to answer any of your questions when you never answer any questions put to you.

Don't get all butthurt just because you don't understand or take the trouble to read what someone else has said.

Rhodes, why can't you accept that somebody has served their dues to society?

Do you agree that he has served his time and is therefore a free man?

I await your answer......

Out of interest will you insist that Amanda Knox serves time in jail in Italy if she is convicted again?

Loosely - You don't have children do you so, perhaps understandably, you couldn't begin to imagine what it would be like to lose a child but can't you just, for a moment, put yourself in Mr and Mrs Peak's position and think what it must be like for them, particularly Mr Peak who was put in a wheelchair by the killer goalkeeper for the rest of his life.

I think it's time the onus was put on Mr Rhodes to answer questions put to him, there are enough in this thread alone, before he deserves the respect of engaging any further with him. This is after all a General Conversation Forum, for my money Rhodesly as treated it and other contributors with contempt as he uses it like a one way street.

Its always preferably if ex prisoners take up honest employment on release, because the temptation to reoffend would hopefully diminish, although if I was an employer I would prefer to offer a job to an honest person who becomes unemployed through no fault of their own. I think though that as football is result driven, different  rules seem to apply, and a players morals are only an issue if a club wants someone off their payroll.  Rhodes should understand that, even if he disagrees.

Rhodes, why can't you accept that somebody has served their dues to society?

Do you agree that he has served his time and is therefore a free man?

I await your answer......

Out of interest will you insist that Amanda Knox serves time in jail in Italy if she is convicted again?

Ian - Apologies for the delay in responding, firstly I really don't see what Amanda Knox has to do with this thread, I can't for the life of me see a connection between her and a killer goalkeeper. Yes, McCormick has served time for the 'slaying' of two young boys but it was, as I'm sure you agree, a laughable sentence and he should still be inside, please put yourself in Mr and Mrs Peak's position and think what it must be like for them, particularly Mr Peak who was put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life and, I'm sure, blames himself for taking his sons out that day.

Gosh, for the life of me I can't actually see where Rhodesly answered any part of Ian's questions. Just another opportunity to re-hash his bigoted and bizarre views.

Gets to be that you have to start believing that Rhodesly has a pathological aversion to answering questions. Looks like he's on the ropes yet again.

Loosely - I have answered Ian's questions unlike you when I ask that you put yourself in Mr and Mrs Peak's position and think what it must be like for them, particularly Mr Peak who was put in a wheelchair by killer goalkeeper McCormick for the rest of his life.