Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

Just make sure their fans behave, HKP, a few of them have been known to be 'pwopa nawtee' in the recent past...

I am sure they will be good boys, no doubt the Boys in blue will be out in force that night!

There were a few fights when they visited Whaddon Road last season, but it is only a minority of their fans who are moronic.

Hopefully it'll be a good game for you, see if you can't get Southampton to send a side over one day (with Matt Le Tissier's connections, it would be a great game!)

Guernsey 3 Exeter City 7

Guernsey held their own for a lot of the game and were actually leading at half-time, but with lots of subs the extra class from the visitors took over.

Guernsey goals all came from Ross Allen.

Well done to them, do you think you'll be able to hold on to Ross Allen?

I think so yes, I would have thought if he was going he would have been signed by now. But there was a rumour that Exeter had been sniffing around, last night he scored a hat-trick passed them...

I guess it's inevitable that somebody of his class will be picked up by a league club sooner than later.

Just make sure that if he does go you get as much for him (including clauses) as possible!

I guess it's inevitable that somebody of his class will be picked up by a league club sooner than later.

Just make sure that if he does go you get as much for him (including clauses) as possible!

But if he doesn't get paid then presumably he's not on contract so a club can take him for nothing.

As far as I know he's not under contract so no fee would be involved..

Guernsey 10 Poole Town 0

Poole sent over a very young and inexperienced team and the Lions mauled the Dolphins. :)

Not sure, I heard not, but that is only local rumour.

Disrespectful,hope they paid their own expenses.

I don't think they were disrespectful, just underestimated our guys. They did say after the game that next time they would play a full strength side. We were awesome today too so they caught us on one of our best days.

Colliers Wood United v Whyteleafe Thurs 19th July.

Not sure of kick off time or what pitch we are using yet!

There is a trial game on pitch 2 this evening v a local league side.

Edited by Chris Clapham

I understand that, as of Thursday morning at 5am, one southbound lane of the A3 is to be reserved exclusively for Whyteleafe FC athletes making their way to the home ground of Colliers Wood United.

Can we please use the pitch least likely to result in a match being called off due to waterlogging. Which one has a stand?