Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

Cheers Smudge,

Apologies if I have offended you, Mr. Royston Vasey. I would have posted on the Western League/Midland Alliance forums but there is no sign of life on there.

This Forum seems to be the busiest and friendliest, so I guess I've got sucked in to it. It seems to have more about it than the Spartan one, where every other post seems to be 'Rhodes is a ****'.

As for helping out, it's in my nature. If I can help somebody out then I'd like to offer my service. Besides it's not just clubs seeking friendlies that I post on, you might recall that I gave Young Veteran some food for thought on how he can help improve things at his club by having function/band nights.

Also, if anybody from Cove FC needs a write-up on Slimbridge then I have a dossier ;)

I'll be taking in a few Combined Counties game in November as well, before taking part in a Glou... ooops I almost advertised something non-Combined Counties ;)

Adam pm DT10,sure he would be interested in any Slimbridge info.Good win for them yesterday at Colliers Wood.

Cheers Smudge,

Apologies if I have offended you, Mr. Royston Vasey. I would have posted on the Western League/Midland Alliance forums but there is no sign of life on there.

This Forum seems to be the busiest and friendliest, so I guess I've got sucked in to it. It seems to have more about it than the Spartan one, where every other post seems to be 'Rhodes is a ****'.

As for helping out, it's in my nature. If I can help somebody out then I'd like to offer my service. Besides it's not just clubs seeking friendlies that I post on, you might recall that I gave Young Veteran some food for thought on how he can help improve things at his club by having function/band nights.

Also, if anybody from Cove FC needs a write-up on Slimbridge then I have a dossier ;)

I'll be taking in a few Combined Counties game in November as well, before taking part in a Glou... ooops I almost advertised something non-Combined Counties ;)

Adam pm DT10,sure he would be interested in any Slimbridge info.Good win for them yesterday at Colliers Wood.

Haha thanks smudge I've just this second sent Adam a message

For your information Adamking has helped us out loads this season with info on clubs seeking friendlies. As far as we are concerned he can post till he cant post no more and good luck to him. Great member, Great attitude to the game and we owe him a pint or 2.

@TeamNGUFC

Team NG havent been to North Greenford in years is the Guinness still quality, dont know any other football ground that has it that good

Cheers mate, will be at the North Greenford United v Chalfont St. Peter game in November - looking forward to seeing you :)