Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 18th August - Fixtures, Results

Whatever happens they are defo one of the teams to watch this season.

Agree 100%

I heard that Southall were missing 3 key players yesterday.

Rhodes take it from someone who was there Ampthill completely dominated the game after the first 10 minutes. They missed 4 or 5 absolute sitters and had Haringey arguing with each other, the ref, the linesman and in complete turmoil. Then ampthill scored and the linesman flagged offside for a player not active in the move.

Haringey in my opinion won't be in the top 5 again this season.

I watched Southall play Cockfosters last week. Quite a boring game. But Southall were definitely more pleased with a draw than Cockfosters. Both teams looked strong but Southall seemed to play for a draw from the start. Maybe Southall playing that way against the better sides is the right way to do things? I would think both teams will be up there come the end of the season. I have said in previous posts that I am backing Cockfosters this season for division 1. But obviously its still very early days. But one team I have seen who haven't really been talked about is London Lions. They really impressed me when i saw them. Dark horses maybe?

But one team I have seen who haven't really been talked about is London Lions. They really impressed me when i saw them. Dark horses maybe?

Next two league games are against Hoddy & Southall.....should give more of an indication of their chances.

Next two league games are against Hoddy & Southall.....should give more of an indication of their chances

You've done some research for a change, fair play, it could be the best Division 1 since 2007/2008

Next two league games are against Hoddy & Southall.....should give more of an indication of their chances

You've done some research for a change, fair play, it could be the best Division 1 since 2007/2008

why is this 20072008 time the best mr rhides what happens

You mean when you walked through the door 'touting' Baby Keeps and immediately criticised Lee Scott, I knew from day one that there was something not quite right about me

Edited by Karen Browne

You mean when you walked through the door 'touting' Baby Keeps and immediately criticised Lee Scott, I knew from day one that there was something not quite right about you

Seems Baby Keeps took a better path in life than Scotty...............

It was the season he first met me and Baby Keeps ........... :blink:

You mean when you walked through the door 'touting' Baby Keeps and immediately criticised Lee Scott, I knew from day one that there was something not quite right about you

:feedback:

It was the season he first met me and Baby Keeps ........... :blink:

:feedback:

To quote the 'man' of many posts..... "How long have you got Mr Bee" :rolleyes:

A few Premier Division reports from yesterday:

7-3 Colney Heath v Holmer Green

4-1 Dunstable Town v Hadley

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2512&sid=f7ee521d81b49579269a4f42a26645c2

1-1 Haringey Borough v Ampthill Town

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=854190&conf=&div=

3-3 Hertford Town v Berkhamsted

1-1 Hillingdon Borough v Aylesbury United

1-2 Leverstock Green v Hatfield Town

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20120818

1-0 London Colney v Biggleswade United

2-4 London Tigers v AFC Dunstable

http://www.afcdunstable.com/news.php?team_id=9&n_id=307

0-1 Oxhey Jets v St Margaretsbury

http://www.oxheyjets.com/

0-3 Stotfold v Harefield United

1-4 Tring Athletic v Hanwell Town

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1856

Great game at haringey yesterday lots Of chances both ends , but ampthill must feel like 2 points dropped after scoring a perfectly good goal in the last min , to look up and see the lines mans flag up . Not 1 person in the hole ground see any thing wrong with the goal .

X-Man .. I bet CB wasn't happy.....

I see him steam in to the refs room after , but so did there manager as well .

Obviously both going in to congratulate the match officials on an excellent game - RESPECT www.thefa.com/respect

I know its very annoying when refs gets thing wrong but i dont see the point in doing that the refs are not going to change there minds and give the goal. The game is over move on calm down and have a nice cold drink 31.gif

You could hear them going mad at them from the pitch .

A fine maybe ? also not good for there blood presure :chillpill:

Lol , Rumour has it a ampthill player is off to Winslow ? They also lost another player last week to anouther southern prem side Banbury , his name was Harold prempar

Really. Think I can guess (which would be great for us) but hopefully it's Macca lol.