Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 18th August - Fixtures, Results

Lol long way for macca to travel from north London .

Hahaha. Good tht couple of players getting the chance to play higher up Banbury ad Cambride City etc I'm sure gaffa will replace them. Hately would be great for us have heard we have got some forwards in our sights and possibility of some top class loans.

I see him steam in to the refs room after , but so did there manager as well .

Obviously both going in to congratulate the match officials on an excellent game - RESPECT www.thefa.com/respect

Believe it or not I beat both of them to it to vent my feelings , what a bunch of clowns !!! I was thrown out before the managers got off the pitch lol

I don't normally react that way but throughout the whole game they were clueless and it was a credit to both sides that they just got on with it, laughed at the decisions and played on , other teams would not have been so accommodating.

Game wasn't as one sided as some have suggested and I know we were missing players and I heard so were Ampthill so both should be stronger as the campaign progresses.

Finally I should add that the committee, players,management and supporters of Ampthill were an absolute credit to their club and the league and a joy to spend time in their company . So much for all the crap they get on here!!

Unfortunately confronting match officials after the game will not have any effect on the result but could lead you into trouble with being charged under the FA's Respect programme. This of course works both ways as match officials can also be charged under the scheme.

The correct line of action is to submit full detailed reports if you feel the match official has failed in his duties to officiate in the correct manner.

Finally I should add that the committee, players,management and supporters of Ampthill were an absolute credit to their club and the league and a joy to spend time in their company . So much for all the crap they get on here!!

shocked2%20(2).gif

Thats newes to me.

I have no probs with Ampthill and a lot of people that use this forum seem to be involved or have a connection with Ampthill i think Ampthill will do well this season.

Apparently their right winger was top class and could be playing much much higher.

Apparently their right winger was top class and could be playing much much higher.

I see Kane Dougherty moved to codicote, quite amusing considering his interview on the Coldend

http://thecoldend.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/a-quick-word-with-kane-dougherty.html?m=1

Didn't realise Leon Gutzmore was also at codicote, presuming that's the same one who was at Aylesbury and about 20 other clubs.

But one team I have seen who haven't really been talked about is London Lions. They really impressed me when i saw them. Dark horses maybe?

Next two league games are against Hoddy & Southall.....should give more of an indication of their chances.

They were superb against us...we were shocking but mainly due to the sharpness and quality of London Lions..I was very impressed with them all over the park and they didn't have Josh Kennet playing. One of their committee said that he was expecting Gershfield to play Saturday just gone, although it seems he bagged a brace for Potters Bar...If he does join them then they have another 20 goals a season man in them as well as Sluma. Interesting to see how they fair against Hoddy and Southall.

PREMIER DIVISION

1-1 Hillingdon Borough v Aylesbury United

A brief report on this one from another Forum, a bit steep for cheeseburger and chips:

MOLTEN SPARTAN STH MIDLANDS PREMIER DIVISION

HILLINGDON BOROUGH 1-1 AYLESBURY UTD H/T 0-1

Admission [£6] Programme [£1]

Cheeseburger & Chips [£5.75]

A fair result as Hillingdon Borough & Aylesbury Utd shared the spoils. The away team started the best & took an 8th minute lead through an own goal when a long range shot deflected of a players leg into his own net. After that the home to pushed forward in an attempt to get back into the game but had to wait until the 78th minute when they scored from a penalty after a handball.

shocked2%20(2).gif

Thats newes to me.

Yes, me too!

MOLTEN SPARTAN STH MIDLANDS PREMIER DIVISION

HILLINGDON BOROUGH 1-1 AYLESBURY UTD H/T 0-1

Admission [£6] Programme [£1]

Cheeseburger & Chips [£5.75]

£5.75 :blink:

If that was bought from the club house (Night Club ;) ) Hillingdon Borough FC dont get a penny of that money :angry:

2-1 Langford v Winslow United

http://www.thecomet....rce=twitterfeed

I see Kane Dougherty moved to codicote, quite amusing considering his interview on the Coldend

http://thecoldend.bl...gherty.html?m=1

Didn't realise Leon Gutzmore was also at codicote, presuming that's the same one who was at Aylesbury and about 20 other clubs.

I heard Kane moved as he wasn't happy about the management and being dropped for the FA Cup game in question, despite being the number 1 striker at the club. All the best to him, he's a nice lad and a really good player... But onwards and upwards at Forde Park!!

Winslow Boy, I was at the game and the right winger is Ashley Fitton. He is decent and I think he has played a handful of games in the prem with Stotfold... Have to say though we were understrength that game and were missing Louis Taylor and Jack Gregson who looked half decent pre-season.

Hillingdon Borough FC dont get a penny of that money

I bet it was nice though for that money, you get what you pay for in life don’t you

Hillingdon Borough FC dont get a penny of that money

I bet it was nice though for that money, you get what you pay for in life don’t you

Sometimes.

Edited by Savagebee

No one going to Winslow I'm told. Players coming in to strengthen none leaving, yet

Really I'd heard we were gonna have one in by sat? Must have been a change in situation last couple of days. I was going on what Xman had said and what I'd heard from our end.