Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Uxbridge

For ending the Wembley circus. hammered 5-0

I feel sorry for the wembley player/manager. In the "team" talk after the first game Ugo Ehiougu digs him out as the reason Uxbridge got back into the game!

Great financially for Wembley and possibly Uxbridge but there is someting not right about the sponsors of a competition paying for one team to be better than their opponants.

Agree with the above sentiments, though sorry for Lee Pearce that his cameo appearance on TV has come to nothing.

Never drink Budweiser myself - tastes like gnat's...........

Keep the yanks out of tilting our usually level playing field. Disappointed that some of our fine ex-pro's and Terry Venables have been tainted with this seemingly cheap farce, for the yankee dollar and presumably their own ego's.

I agree, but I am happy that Budweiser is prepared to invest in grass-roots football.

I think that their heart is in the right place, but they need to swot up a bit on the history/legacy side.

Then again, bless them, they are Americans.

Archived