Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Future IS Bright!

Bins

Just watched Windsor U-18s thrash Thame Utd U-18s 6-0 in the FA Youth Cup 1st Qualifying Round at Stag Meadow. Fully deserved victory and the scoreline could have been higher. That was really solid team performance, with plenty of strengths right through the team. They showed skill, confidence, anticipation, speed and strength, and some of the through balls were perfectly judged and weighted. Great to watch. Gavin has a really good squad to nurture and, if this is the future of Windsor FC, then that future IS bright.

They now face either Slough Town or Maidenhead Utd in the next round, and deserve a good level of support for that trip.

Congratulations! :)

Agree, but you thought that last season and look what happened !

Now the club has seen the light, to walk before they can run, right steps have been moved in the right direction, just a season late and £65000 less in the pocket.

But youth is the way to go with no money, be PATIENT have a 5 year plan then watch how things progress onwards and upwards.

All the best

Despite all the negative comments about him, I really think NG should be encouraged to keep posting. At least everyone else knows where he's coming from, and realises his latent frustration for acceptance, and success at being the Alan Shearer of Forums. Anyone who watches MOTD will understand. So, please keep the posts pouring out NG - you know we want to read your musings. Honestly, we do! :lol:

I'll check for a response later.

I agree with you GM. Adds a bit of laughter if nothing else. All I can see from this far away is lots of positivity. The club is going to get stronger from the experience and that can only be a good thing. Best of all? The reports regarding the behaviour of our bench. No more ranting, raving or obscenities.

Archived