Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Surprise Addition This Saturday

HumptyWFC2011

He sent me a message on twitter yesterday saying he had re-signed and will be playing on Saturday. He even re-tweeted the tweet himself. He may also be bringing another useful Center Back with him.

Humpty, I've already explained to others on here that we will not annouce any new signings for the forseeable future because of outside influences.

By posting this 'scoop' on a public forum you [indirectly] may be part of the reason he is suddenly declaring an 'injury' which means that the several hours spent by myself and the manager yesterday in chasing round getting paperwork done to have him available is now wasted time.

I have said I will explain to supporters exactly what is going on if they approach me personally but I will not use a public forum to do so and politely suggest you do not use any form of social media to publicise things you might hear in future until they are officially announced by the club.

'Two Face Book' & 'Twatter' ?

Don't even go there !

I look at the transfers on the Leage Bulletins.

Archived