Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues v Dover Saturday

Ryan.c

Are you an Iron? But don't want to miss the Blues? Then you can do both at New Lodge on Saturday when the Blues take on high flying Dover Athletic in the Conference South. The warm-up game of Chelsea v Westham is live in the clubhouse (12:45pm) where you can also take advantage of the price of a pint being reduced to just £2.30 on all tap lager/beer/cider between 12 and 2pm. The clubhouse opens at 12.

Joe hasnt really been given a chance to show what he can do and a start on saturday i think could help him show what he is really about,Craig could drop Charlie as he has been playing alot and hasn't really been scoring goals although he does work his socks off every game.I would also like to see the new Brazilian partnered with Joe to see if that could be a good partnership.

Team for Saturday 4-2-5 formation we need to attack

Gk U/12 keeper Give the youth a chance

RB Charlie Taylor He works hard so can run up and down

CB Rio Ferdinand He hasnt been offered a contract and is from London. We have to think big

CB Adam Gemili Thurrock didnt sign him this year and is very fast and will catch any BSS striker

LB Tracy Smith She is left footed and we should be giving women a chance

CM Becks Essex boy, looking for a club and will bring the crowds back to new lodge

CM Paul Shave Will look after Becks and make him look even better looking

F White (Salisbury) Top scorer in the league. He should be playing for us if we want to win the league.

F Mifsud I worked out that if we add just 1500 fans to each of the remaining home games we can buy him

F Ott He scored a hatrick last Saturday against a select Sheep X1 in New Zealand

F Brazilian Any Brazilian because they are good

F Spanish They are good as well

Team for Saturday 4-2-5 formation we need to attack

Gk U/12 keeper Give the youth a chance

RB Charlie Taylor He works hard so can run up and down

CB Rio Ferdinand He hasnt been offered a contract and is from London. We have to think big

CB Adam Gemili Thurrock didnt sign him this year and is very fast and will catch any BSS striker

LB Tracy Smith She is left footed and we should be giving women a chance

CM Becks Essex boy, looking for a club and will bring the crowds back to new lodge

CM Paul Shave Will look after Becks and make him look even better looking

F White (Salisbury) Top scorer in the league. He should be playing for us if we want to win the league.

F Mifsud I worked out that if we add just 1500 fans to each of the remaining home games we can buy him

F Ott He scored a hatrick last Saturday against a select Sheep X1 in New Zealand

F Brazilian Any Brazilian because they are good

F Spanish They are good as well

Funniest thread I've read in ages LOL,but no subs ?

people can have there own opinion on the forum thats the point off it, too many people on here think they know everything and are the dogs bollox

It appears we have at least 100 managers as well as a large number of qualified referee's watching the team every other week...

The mighty blue is right,why should you have an opinion and not us? Joe Benjamin deserves a chance over May. There's your answer,and the sarcastic comments about Ott and Mifsud are silly,we are just trying to suggest what to do the bring the club a step higher

Voicing your opinion?! In a public forum?! Disgusting!

I would suggest that giving Joe Benjamin a run in the first team, should Craig Edwards think he has earnt the chance, would be good for the team. It will show there is competition for places in the starting line-up so you'll have to step up your game to stay in it.

What needs to be remembered is that Billericay average about 400 people in the crowd for a home game so they're not going to have a huge wage bill. Scouting for players at the lower levels or those above that aren't getting a game would be a good move. Players aren't just going to move from their home country to play here at semi-pro level without some financial help. You need a basis of local(ish) players that aren't having to travel for ages just to play home games.

I think the team is quite competitive but, like any team, you can always improve and I don't suppose for a second that the club aren't looking for new faces to come in.

Right, is anyone going near a bookies in Shanghai High Street?

Edited by James1981