Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

1000 fans

Tuesday 12th march

Bedfont sports v Guernsey (hatton road bedfont)

#1000fans

Hi all we at bedfont are trying to do a fundraiser for cancer research with a percentage of proceeds going to a cancer charity.

some of you may of seen the staines town gk jack turner in the non league paper about his an our vice skipper adam turner's mother having cancer an the league not letting him wear a pink gk kit at home games anyway all at the club thought we'd try an raise funds through this game. i hope some can make it so tell everyone you know friends and family to get down to this game it would be greatly appreciated by us at the club an of course the main beneficiary the cancer charity!!

some who are aware have been tweeting already and weve been approached by radio 5live to do a one minute interview for the non league show hopefully this raises even more awareness of our game!

hope to see you there!

trs could you be available for this dm me if yes or no please mate

thanks lads an lasses

Excellent idea and hopefully the travelling Green Lions will attend in great numbes for this very worthy cause.

Maybe contact ormering.com to ask them to give this a mention?

Drop Steve Whitney a line at Pitchero (steve@pitchero.com), and I'm sure he'd be happy to mention this on Pitchero.

Good luck!

send a press release to

If you have any comments about our coverage or a story suggestion for News Online, please send an email to: guernseynewsonline@bbc.co.uk

If your story is for the radio team send your message to: bbcguernsey@bbc.co.uk

If you want to contact the regional television news programme BBC Channel Islands News then email: cinews@bbc.co.uk

Island FM

Newsroom:

news@islandfm.com

Guernsey Press Sports editor: Rob Batiste

sport@guernsey-press.com

Edited by queues

theres been alot of high profile celebs that have retweeted so lets hope it goes well an people come to support a charity that will affect there life its an illness that i think every family has lost someone unfortunately

• 3 weeks later...

Been snowing on and off in Leafy Dorking since the crack of dawn. (No comments about Dawn's crack, perleeez !)

More forecast til mid-day tomorrow.

Snowing heavily here and blizzard conditions. Airport is shut for the rest of the day. Forecast for similar tomorrow.

I hope it's on, have Sports provided extra parking Newbs, or best to park up the road and walk, I was thinking Feltham and Bedfonts car park.