Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 28 SEPT. MATCHES/RESULTS

BAD GUY

Is it not possible for teams/managers to have off days/difficult seasons? Eversley had a great season last year under Sav and were unlucky not to go up with the ground grading issues probably playing it's part. We're only in September & yet people seem to be willing to write his team off this early!

Now that Lammas have gone top of the table, does it mean Phil Ruggles will be criticised next because Knaphill have slipped to second? Likewise for Mick Woodham at Windsor? Does it make them bad managers? Of course not.

I'm sure every manager in this league puts every second they have into preparing their team for games and will hurt more than the supporters/players when results don't go their way so let's put things in perspective before criticising those in charge. There will be plenty of time for twists and turn this year, especially in Division One.

Totally agree with many of your comments Foxy10,Eversley are one of the nicest Clubs in the CCL,Great facilities,improving year on year,always get a Friendly welcome from them.Yet someone new to this Forum,has the audacity to slate them and their Manager.Hang on Fellas it was only a League Cup game,that can only do one thing for a Club,if they do not make the Final.COST THEM MONEY.Maybe Clubs are wising up to this fact,and giving Fringe Players a chance to show their ability.

Some absolute jokes on here!

First thing, it's CCL div1 chaps. This is not slagging off standard, teams, setup etc more defending of the fact people, players involved with the clubs might just have lives, jobs and other commitments limiting their availability. Not denying good training numbers and a higher commitment usually brings success, just sick of people manning the keyboards on here and slating good people who give up the very little spare time they do have to help football clubs.

Sav has worked his arse off for the club over the past couple of years so laying into him having a week off is just ridiculous. Yes the result wasn't good but the players have to be big enough to be trusted when he's not around. 

Notice the majority of people who have their heads screwed on have posted sense.

Edited by Kroonerside07

Surely though people are entitled to there opinion and I as a non league football fan and former player like to air my views of what I have seen or heard when I watch a club on a Saturday, just like we all watch match of the day for the goals and opinions of the former pros!

I am not so much personally taking a swipe at Sav as like I have said I don't know the bloke and from others comments I'm sure he is a top guy!

But the fact of the matter is the players don't seem to be performing and have the desire to train and show that commitment that some do for others!

We can all think of managers that we all loved to work with and wouldn't want to let them down on a Saturday, alongside your team mates who you had created a strong bond through by being together more!

It just appears that something is not right at the club and the players are showing that or airing that! Maybe Sav is lacking the support of a back room team or just hasn't got enough time in the day to dedicate to the club - which can happen from time to time with work and family commitments!

Rightly so it's only September and a couple of good results will get the club up there going in the right direction but we all know if the clubs ambition is to play in the prem you can let the others get too far ahead!!

Hopefully over the coming weeks I can be coming on here praising the team and what I have seen!!

On a positive note great win for Hartley wintney and a very winnable tie in the next round which if won would make club history!!