Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 28 SEPT. MATCHES/RESULTS

BAD GUY

Went to watch eversley vs hanworth, Hanworth were pretty decent but Eversley were very poor and it doesn't look a happy camp at that club at the moment! Got a lovely little set up but don't really seem to have much else and rumour is it the manager was off shopping!! Hanworth though had some quality lads and brought a good little following to the game, fair play to them!

Croydon 1-0 Westfield

Never seen us create so many opportunities ... Without shooting . ....

Fair play to Croydon who worked very hard for their clean sheet and 3 points and good luck for the season. After all our good work in the cups we need to bed down and get a few more points on the board

I was also at Eversley for the first time this season and can't disagree with Harvold. To be fair first half was fairly even with Eversley having the slightly better chances, but physically Hanworth Villa looked bigger and stronger and Turner took his goal well early on. Second half though it really was men against boys and once Villa went 2-0 up they just ran away with it and could have had 10! Eversley just gave up and didn't seem interested.

The ground appears to be coming together and the pitch looked its usual top quality, but on the pitch Eversley have certainly taken two or three steps backwards from last season. Thought this year they would really push forwards and get one of the top spots, but on this performance they won't even come close. Okay they were up against a very good CCL Prem side today but that's 5 defeats on the bounce now and as Harvold said it doesn't look a very happy camp at the moment. I did hear a rumour during the week that Savage had decided to call it a day and he wasn't in the dug out today so can we presume this is true - the club have not made a statement as far as I can see though? Not sure who was in charge to be honest as there didn't appear to be any kind of leadership or authority, the players were just looking around for some guidance and arguing amongst themselves.

No Baker today either so has he perhaps moved on now too? To be honest i didn't recognise many of the players on show but they're a much poorer team than last season which is dissapointing. Looks like the committee has all changed too.

Horley T 2 Ash Utd 2

firstly on behalf of Ash Utd would like to congratulate Hartley Wintney on their excellent win today in the FA Cup

Now to our game....very poor especially in the first half. However just before half time we took the lead. 2nd half brightened up but still not good. We gave a poor goal away for Horley's equaliser but was finished off with a good header. We was soon back in front & the created several good chances to wrap the game up but with 5 minutes to go gave away a pen which Horley scored & the points were shared

Horley Town 2 Ash United 2

Much better performance and in the end we were unlucky not to get a winner a brace of goals for Ashley.

Terrible to see the Ash defender trying to kick one of our young players in the head while on the floor shame the referee did not see it!

Horley Town 2 Ash United 2

Much better performance and in the end we were unlucky not to get a winner a brace of goals for Ashley.

Terrible to see the Ash defender trying to kick one of our young players in the head while on the floor shame the referee did not see it!

cant agree or disagree with the incident as i was so far away, but if he did, he's a very lucky player....very much like the Horley keeper who by rule book should have gone for his yellow card incident (but then again i didn't agree with the ref decision)

I was also at Eversley for the first time this season and can't disagree with Harvold. To be fair first half was fairly even with Eversley having the slightly better chances, but physically Hanworth Villa looked bigger and stronger and Turner took his goal well early on. Second half though it really was men against boys and once Villa went 2-0 up they just ran away with it and could have had 10! Eversley just gave up and didn't seem interested.

The ground appears to be coming together and the pitch looked its usual top quality, but on the pitch Eversley have certainly taken two or three steps backwards from last season. Thought this year they would really push forwards and get one of the top spots, but on this performance they won't even come close. Okay they were up against a very good CCL Prem side today but that's 5 defeats on the bounce now and as Harvold said it doesn't look a very happy camp at the moment. I did hear a rumour during the week that Savage had decided to call it a day and he wasn't in the dug out today so can we presume this is true - the club have not made a statement as far as I can see though? Not sure who was in charge to be honest as there didn't appear to be any kind of leadership or authority, the players were just looking around for some guidance and arguing amongst themselves.

No Baker today either so has he perhaps moved on now too? To be honest i didn't recognise many of the players on show but they're a much poorer team than last season which is dissapointing. Looks like the committee has all changed too.

Totally agree, I was thinking this would be there year to push on but it appears they need a new management team pretty soon with some experienced players if they are to attempt push on for a promotion place this year!!

I wonder if you comment is true that Sav has now decided to call it a day?? Might be the best thing before maybe the chairman makes the decision himself!!

Nice bit of stirring chaps. 3pts off the top if they win their game in hand is hardly a terrible start to the season.

Always difficult to keep hold of players when other local clubs are interested in them.

Not involved at Eversley anymore,due to family commitments,but I can safely say the club are very happy with the job Sav is doing.

Really??? Not from what I'm hearing!!! Training getting cancelled or only a few showing up!! And by the looks of things on the pitch it is showing, no structure, fitness doesn't look that great and in dire need of some proper guidance! And it was not the first time I have watched them yesterday either!! Not one to stir just airing my opinion which this forum is all about and would like to see my local side in a better state!!

div 1 cup

spelly 6 - 1 bedfont & Feltham 1

well again it was like the lammas game all over again, the spelly dominating from start to finish. the boys look to be really finding some form and with manager paul Johnson rotating the squad it surely did wonders. its hard to say weather it was Spelthorne that was really good or was it bedfont really poor. having said that barring a couple of there idiot players ( kicking out ) bedfont as club was a nice bunch of people and look forward to our next encounter against them. lets just hope they turn up next time ;-)

all jokes a side good luck to everyone at bedfont & Feltham.

Some suprising results yesterday,Knappers getting beat 5-0 at home to AFC Croydon Athletic,Sheerwater beating Bedfont Sports 2-1.Dorking winning their first league game 3-0 at Cobham.Worcester Park beating Molesey 2-1,Banstead edging out Colliers Wood 3-2.The gap between Div 1 and Premier sides is closing year on year.

Edited by Smudge