Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town

Ryan.c

From the friendly we had there last season, I seem to recall that there isn't that much parking.  Mind you it's probably not much worse than many other places.

Has the potential to be another good performance as the pitch is very nice (weather permitting of course) and despite the running track they've made a decent job of the spectator areas (you can get behind the goals).  Decent amount of cover if the weather continues to play games.

Here's to another good game.  COYB!

Your memory is playing tricks Gareth - there is tons of parking at the QEII.  We do indeed have cover on all four sides, real ale in the bar, and, if recent form is anything to go by, three points for the taking.  See you tomorrow!

Your memory is playing tricks Gareth - there is tons of parking at the QEII.  We do indeed have cover on all four sides, real ale in the bar, and, if recent form is anything to go by, three points for the taking.  See you tomorrow!

Ah. Thanks for that. I must confess I did go on the train and it was dark!

Suspect to be honest I wasn't paying attention. I remember a car park right outside...must be bigger than I remember.

Archived