Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey v Blues Team - Scorers

Team: Lumley, Imudia, Beavan, Dunne, Halle ©, Rogers, Luke, Poole, Benjamin, Bonnett-Johnson, Layne

Subs: Scott, Robinson, Webber, Sappleton, Kouassi

Guernsey 0-1 Billericay Town (Poole 18m(Pen))

Guernsey 0-2 Billericay Town (Benjamin 41m)

We can hear the Ricky sing. ESSEX ESSEX ESSEX

Guernsey 0-2 Billericay Town HT

Guernsey 1-2 Billericay Town (Allen 54m)

70m Kouassi replaces Luke

76m Robinson replaces Layne

85m Webber replaces Benjamin

The 90 is up. 5 mins added

Guernsey 1-2 Billericay Town FT

Good 2-1 win for the lads, in to the next round we go

Attendance 1090

post-3040-0-34249300-1382192820_thumb.jpg

post-3040-0-57238600-1382192833_thumb.jpg

Fantastic day and great trip overseas. Should have been out of sight by the time they pulled one back. Made for a nervy second half but got the result we deserved. Top support, friendly locals and meeting an Olympic legend topped it all off.

Decent draw on Monday please.

COYB!

Super weekend despite nearly not making th flight as told in steve's blog. The team showed what they can do on the pitch and had we converted a few more of the many chances created the result would have looked more comfortable. Great performance from Jeffrey although the guernsey people made joe Benjamin both the villain and the star. The fans and officials of guernsey were very welcoming and some even fell in love with a certain team member. All in all a great result for everybody, the team the club and the fans of both clubs. Possible pre season freindly was discussed and let's hope this happens so more of our fans can experience what a great place and people we discovered this weekend.

Mind you if we ever play them at home I am banning that trumpet.

Lets hope we can get a good draw on Monday but this time at home. Don't think I could manage another trip like that in two weeks.

Would love a trip to guernsey to watch my lot.

Envious is not the word.

I remember when we played Bideford 3 years back,took me daughter and missus just as it was one of those trips we had to be there but the Channel Islands is on another level .

How many did you have over there 60-70?

Archived