Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nelson Mandela - RIP

Eastside Urchin - That's not the point, it was a sombre occasion so the so called 'selfie' was totally inappropriate with Obama, Cameron and Thorning-Schmidt laughing away and acting like they were at a party, disgusting!

I have been to funerals where the atmosphere is very joyful and certainly not sombre.

Heck, I have known the bearers, funeral director and the congregation dancing in a procession to a grave!!  Mind you this was accompanied by a jazz band as well.....

Many services are a celebration of somebody's life and quite often it is felt that the person who has passed would like those left behind to enjoy themselves.

Of course there is sadness, but nothing wrong with where there is sadness there being joy.

I gather Desmond Tutu hasn't been invited to the funeral tomorrow, that's disgusting!

I think the dust is slowly starting to settle following Mandela's death, he had a good innings didn't he albeit over a quarter of his life was spent behind bars!

Has anyone seen the allegations that he has been brain dead since June but kept alive because of a family writ to his estate???

That has certainly been a topic of discussion in my local between the ex-pats from South Africa for several weeks.