Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where's Zippy ????

Adam seems to have disappeared of late.

I trust he hasn't been abducted by Geoffrey and Bungle !!

:ph34r:

Edited by Big J R

Just for information, I have had no answer from Adam to a couple of my e-mails and a text message.

I really hope all is well.

I'll give it a day or so then phone his mobile.

He could be away on holiday or such-like.

He is trying to get a ukff 11 together

So it's done in total secrecy ???

Still no word.

I'll give it a day or so then phone his mobile.

He could be away on holiday or such-like.

Any news JR?

It's obvious to me and always has been that Adam was the frontman for UKFF.

Who knows what's happened,hopefully nothing serious but when people suddenly go off the radar and let people down it's usually one of two reasons 1) money has dried up or 2) a fatality or something tragic has happened.

While we hope it's nothing serious,those moaning about lack of contact and not turning up for a friendly should maybe consider the former before being too harsh.

If it turns out to be nothing and just a bad let down then I suppose it's time to point fingers etc

Who knows what's happened,hopefully nothing serious but when people suddenly go off the radar and let people down it's usually one of two reasons 1) money has dried up or 2) a fatality or something tragic has happened.

While we hope it's nothing serious,those moaning about lack of contact and not turning up for a friendly should maybe consider the former before being too harsh.

If it turns out to be nothing and just a bad let down then I suppose it's time to point fingers etc

What is UKFF?. 

Appart from his dodgy politics he seems a genuinely nice guy so i hope he is ok.

I've been prertty well tied-up with Crimble approaching. ('Er indoors' insists !)

I'll try and ring him this evening, just to check if he's OK.

TheUKFF website has been updated twice since last Wednesday, including details of a result for their Saturday team. It would be courteous for someone to respond to our voice mails and e-mails and apologise would it not? It is not only Adam we have been trying to contact. Their are other names and numbers associated with UKFF that we contacted too.

Edited by CPTAFC

• 2 weeks later...