Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Have I Got News For You

The picture quiz included the current match fixing arrests, which gave the panelists the opportunity for the usual humour at others expense. At the end of this item they flashed up a newspaper headline referring to the previously publicised fact that more money was bet on the Welling/Billericay Conference South game than Barcelona's Champions League game the same evening. This gave Martin Clunes the cue for another quip.

I fully appreciate that EU but I find it really frustrating that in all the "noise" over this... Not doing our club any favours or Non League to be honest...

... and in typical FA style...what is being done?... oh F**k All... the true acronym of what the Football Association stand for when Non League requires its support.

As for the comedian that enjoys a joke at others expense... Love to meet you... don't be shy when you visit

The FA are sweeping it under the carpet,problem being for them it appears that it's do rife they may actually have to do something.Especially for them as it's now hitting higher leagues ,let's face it,they don't give a toss if a couple if Ryman clubs are being implicated but they do if it becomes a league or premier league clubs

Any real football supporters with any common sense must realize it would be easier to win the lottery than bribe the entire club. There will always be greed in all walks of life. Bookmakers shouldn't be allowed to take bets on bookings corners etc its pathetic I don't watch matches to see how many times the ball goes out of play or see bookings.get behind your team and have trust don't waste energy on it . Get coats on and go and support your team btfc til I die

Any real football supporters with any common sense must realize it would be easier to win the lottery than bribe the entire club. There will always be greed in all walks of life. Bookmakers shouldn't be allowed to take bets on bookings corners etc its pathetic I don't watch matches to see how many times the ball goes out of play or see bookings.get behind your team and have trust don't waste energy on it . Get coats on and go and support your team btfc til I die

Archived