Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 8th February Matches

The reason I don't come down there anymore is because of this self denying attitude that is killing this club,if you knew me you would know i don't listen to tittle tattle and haven't a clue who you could be referring to as the mole,he/she is probably someone who is concerned about the sh1t way the club is being handled, now if you are on the committee get on and make a decision do you want to sink or swim,do you honestly think i spend all my time thinking about Ash you fool,and your last comment just about takes the biscuit I for one am very proud of this clubs history and will never forget it.Your problem is you have been lied to about me cos i am not the enemy in fact I am the complete opposite,ask yourself this where have all the Ash faithful gone.  Probably a bite 

Once again you miss the point of the post so read it again especially the first paragraph. I see with your latest post you have carried on with the same type of remark with ‘you have been lied to about me’ and nobody thinks you should spend all your time thinking about Ash (don’t know where that came from either).

I can assure you that nobody is ‘stabbing you in the back’, ‘judging you’ or telling lies about you. Duncs don’t get so paranoid, bitter and twisted we are not the enemy but the true Ash faithful (sadly recently minus one) who spend some of their spare time in helping the club survive and frankly don’t deserve all the ‘crap’ that you put on this forum about them.

I can tell you as being a supporter for 50 years I am also proud of the clubs history but you cannot survive on the past, you have to move forward you fool.

And by the way why did you thank Bad Guy he was slagging you off you numpty and was it a bit of Dutch Courage cos you was up late for a schoolnight lol

Get a grown-up to explain because I have not got time at the moment  as I have a work deadline to meet so I can attend a funeral later on today. Read Bad Guy’s post again and I think it’s about winding you up.

Once again you miss the point of the post so read it again especially the first paragraph. I see with your latest post you have carried on with the same type of remark with ‘you have been lied to about me’ and nobody thinks you should spend all your time thinking about Ash (don’t know where that came from either).

I can assure you that nobody is ‘stabbing you in the back’, ‘judging you’ or telling lies about you. Duncs don’t get so paranoid, bitter and twisted we are not the enemy but the true Ash faithful (sadly recently minus one) who spend some of their spare time in helping the club survive and frankly don’t deserve all the ‘crap’ that you put on this forum about them.

I can tell you as being a supporter for 50 years I am also proud of the clubs history but you cannot survive on the past, you have to move forward you fool.

Great bunch of people at Ash........think it's pretty obvious from these late night contributions as to the nature of the people involved down there, as I have said before I have tried to hang on in there and go along to watch but as you can all see why would i want to spend time with people who have nothing but contempt for me,I will however remain an Ash fan and hopefully Alan can keep the club in the CCL Prem,he is not to blame for the clubs demise but unfortunately is involved in something even an experienced manager would struggle with.

'ere Duncs, I've just been on the CCL website, and am afraid to say that your beloved Ash do not look in a good place at the moment, having played more games than most around them, they are in a very precarious position it has to be said  

Whats happened to them ?  Quite a few years ago, they were a team/club on the up !.   .

Sorry AUPastie I think this is a post you should read again and see that BG is pointing to the current state of the club,do you think that you could give him an answer cos you know what i will post.

AP & Duncs.  Why are you two bickering ?  All Ive asked is why are Ash struggling in the relegation zone and in a very precarious position ?  Many years ago I recall them being the up and coming new kids on the block.  I was asking on views and concerns that they could well be relegated this season if things don't improve rapidly.  I think Powelly helped in his post to identify their current position and club situation, and of course I forgot they got a reprieve last season,

Some of the Ash players came with Alan who arrived from being the co-founder at Old Farboronians, who are now a feeder club to Ash bringing on their players, but those players were playing at a lower level in the Surrey Elite (2 Divisions lower ?) so obviously bringing them in will cause difficulties in being good enough for the interim period, but that interim period could result in relegation, and we all know how hard it is to get out of CCL Div. 1 look at Dorking, Banstead, Sandhurst and Bookham ! 

It seems to be a tough decision to make and hope that the decision comes to fruition for the future, which maybe in CCL Div. 1 ?  Right decision or not ?

Funnily enough Ash are one of the few clubs I haven't seen yet, so I intend to make an effort to watch them when this damn rain stops !

it been a few years since ash achieved any decent league finishes and that was with a good budget, last year stayed up by default, a manager leaving,coming back, then leaving again so i assume the board decided to go in a different direction and bring some stability to the club, having watched them a few times i would say defending they need a bit more quality going forward there as good most in that league, for what its worth i think they will be ok

You are right BG the bickering needs to stop so i will draw a line in the sand because i care enough about the club,AUPastie has supported this club for 50 years so i must know him and he will know our  humble beginings and the struggles we had to move to youngs drive and secure senior football,I just hope the others around him also understand some of the sacrifises that were made by a lot of people, thats all. 

Thanks Doughie,  Thats what I have heard when gossiping to other supporters about their defence & forwards. Anyway, will have a look for myself soon, but when that will be God only knows with this weather...............cancellations again today !    Checking out Rymans & Conference games, I hear Kingstonian is on but with these strong winds it makes mockery of teh game in itself '' a game of two halves'' ;)