Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ukraine Crisis

No wonder Putin is known as 'The Devil'.

Hypocrisy doesn't enter the equation.  Parts of the Ukraine are solely live in by Ukrainians and the minority of Russian residents think it belongs to them.

How Putin has the nerve to say that there are NO Russian troops in the Ukraine is beyond me.  They even had the nerve to fire live rounds over the heads of UN-ARMED Ukranian airmen.  I think that really shows Putin's agenda.  He is possibly the second most dangerous man on this planet.  KGB through and through.

This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better, me-thinks !.

I agree with you Big JR, I'm not a big fan of Putin and what is happening is clearly wrong - looks like the cold war could start up again if we're not careful.

It's difficult to take the moral high ground however given the recent behaviour of the UK/US though.

As for Farage, I think that the Labour party would probably be sponsoring him! UKIP will never hold any real power but could put a dent in the Conservative vote.

It wouldn't surprise me if Labour win the most seats at the next general election, but UKIP take enough to form a coalition with the Tories.  

Farage or Putin ?????

Surely, that's a 'No Contest' decision ?

I'm guessing that Farage wouldn't send one of his supporters to a foreign country to poison someone with Plutonium just because he disagreed with him.

PRECISELY !

Farage is a man who has his own country at his heart.

Putiin is a man who wants to rule the world  -  Hence, his nick-name..... 'The Devil'  !

I'm guessing that Farage wouldn't send one of his supporters to a foreign country to poison someone with Plutonium just because he disagreed with him.

Yes but that's a different story isn't it, Alexander Litvinenko was a former officer of the infamous Russian Federal Security Service who fled from Court prosecution in Russia and received Political Asylum in the UK where he had been working for MI6 and MI5 after receiving Asylum. Can you blame Russia for being unhappy with him.

Yes but that's a different story isn't it, Alexander Litvinenko was a former officer of the infamous Russian Federal Security Service who fled from Court prosecution in Russia and received Political Asylum in the UK where he had been working for MI6 and MI5 after receiving Asylum. Can you blame Russia for being unhappy with him.

Sorry, missed this post. What you said is correct but it doesn't justify what they did to him - and you have to say that what Alexander was saying about Putin was credible seeing his other recent actions.

Sorry, missed this post. What you said is correct but it doesn't justify what they did to him - and you have to say that what Alexander was saying about Putin was credible seeing his other recent actions.

For reasons that are unfathomable to me, many countries seem to prefer strong (cruel) leaders, and being kind and decent is all to often seen as weakness. I was lucky to have met Micheal Foot on a number of occasions, and IMO he was one of the kindest person in politics, and because of his undoubted  decency he was humiliated by the electorate who believed all the rubbish in the gutter press.

I was lucky to have met Micheal Foot on a number of occasions

Surely you mean unlucky