Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ash Trees 3 Reds (wearing blue) 1

Swifty

GET IN!!!

First win on a Saturday this season! A great birthday present for our president.

It looked a bit dicey early doors when Shane Bush leathered the ball home after 25 seconds, but the lads got into their stride quickly and, apart from the nip-and-tuck last quarter of an hour, we dominated and deservedly won. A captain's goal from Weighty in the 11th minute - now, do I forgive Scott for having a go at me at half time saying I'd been too negative, or do I say the change of captain's made a difference?  :P - and we should have been ahead at half time, but we caught Leighton cold straight after the break with a fine strike from Rhys Price, and Tom Brunton put the icing on the cake in the 75th minute.

I really don't know what's happened since last Saturday lunchtime before Royston Town, but we're transformed. Aylesbury on Tuesday wasn't a one-off performance. It's a Houdini task, but we can do it. Play like this for the rest of the season, and we will have every chance of retaining our status. 

Brilliant, lads. Looking forward to Tuesday night. 

A really good performance all over the pitch.

Jack Mullan was excellent and was my man of the match. However, you could give it to anyone!

If we play with that effort and desire for the rest of the season, then we can do do it! Won't that feel great!

Well done all!

Swifty i totaly agree, i stated some time ago give these boys time as they can all play. The change in the management structure bought huge changes in the way the Team should play.I have known a lot of these boys for a long time now and always had the belief that they are good enough. Players have let us down by giving up and walking away in search of glory!!! The boys we have now believe in Bens and his staff and now we are seeing the boys relaxed and enjoying their game. Yes its very early and lets not get to excited but im sure the boys will agree ....Win your games and you stay up fear no one, you are now a group who play for each other and the unity between you will give you that 12th man as they say. Well done today to all involved.Massive game Tuesday lets all get down and get behind these boys and make some noise as Rugby will have a few with them!!!!!

A great win for Ashford Town today am well pleased for the long suffering loyal Ashford town supporters enjoy you deserve it.

I was at North Greenford United's game today and they are looking over there shoulders at Chertsey and now you guys hope you beat Rugby on Tuesday as that would be some win and your up coming game against North Greenford United what a game that will be.

I'm over the moon for the boys today. Just getting back to the club today and there was great atmosphere and I truly believe the club will get out the situation it's in. Hopefully we can help you out against north green ford Tuesday. Everyone stay positive and it will happen

On another forum that I frequent, a Leighton Town fan has bemoaned their team's performance, given our lads absolutely no credit and predicted we'll still go down.

Any of our players like to ram that poster's thoughts down their throats at the end of the season? If you needed an incentive, you've been given it.

Archived