Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This Forum

BlueGate Alan

Nice to see some good comments on here re this forum, I just thought it had slowly died but I am more than happy for it now to continue with me as the moderator unless someone like UptheGate (Derek?) would like to do it as he seems to think we are "clicky". I just like to think of us as the Margate FC family.

I've actually managed to get to grips with several different platforms of social media, I can post on twitter and facebook without getting too confused so I'm sure this forum can run along side the official page without suffering. The official page is just another outlet - a positive addition (once I figure out how to use it all...which I will!) I like the interaction with the other clubs on here so I'd like to carry on using please  :)

I simply think both this site and the newish official forum should run alongside each other for a while yet.

Both will evolve and develop further over the next few months-and in all practicality-it may be in six months or so,a decision needs to be made as to whether to continue with them both-just seems a bit early to me to be making those decisions.

review again in 3/6 months time;when the decision as to what to do may be more obvious ?

Archived